Whoa

Shadows pov

Knuckles m leaves my house later on when his dad called him saying he was going to be late for dinner. We decided to keep it on the downlow, but we have a date tomorrow and I'm so happy! Yet I couldn't stop thinking about the long make out session we had, and his lips were just... whoa. It was the best thing ever! My mom walked in after returning from the store getting some ginger ale for me and I came clean. She was a bit mad but understood why I did it. Then I told her what had happened, and that anger went away. She was excited that I have a date with knuckles tomorrow and wanted to call Lena. I told her we're just gonna keep it on a low profile for now since he did just break up with rouge and to start dating right after would anger her quicker. Plus, we wanted to build a bond before we go public. She understood and hugged me very happy we made up and going out tomorrow. I couldn't wait!

Knuckles pov

I felt so much better now that we made up and that we are going out tomorrow. I was thinking about us making out so much I didn't realize I was letting my dinner go cold. My parents and sister looked at the massive ball of spaghetti that cover most of my fork and I was just lost in thought. "Ummmm is anyone going to say something?" Tikal asked snapping my parents out of it. My dad cleared his throat but got no reaction from me. "Knuckles" mom said. Still nothing. Dad slammed his hand down on the table and that got my attention. "Now that you returned to earth what is going on with you?" He asked and I tell them about Rouge, going over to shadows to talk and tomorrow's date. "IM GOING TO KILL THAT BIT_" "Tikal calm down sweetheart" mom said. "I'm very glad you and shadow made up and are going out on a date together" dad said proudly. "Thanks" I said and looked down at my plate. "Umm" "Yeah enjoy the big ball of spaghetti a lovesick boy" Tikal teased, and I blushed a bit. 

"Shut up sis"

Sorry for the short chapter there's more to come until next time!!!