Sing a silly song

" Okay so you want it to be.....retro? " Mindy, one of the writers, asked me, tapping her pencil. 

" Yes. And I've come up with a little song, if you want to hear it. " I coughed and picked up the notebook I had brought with me that day.

Everyone waited.

I started:

He walked in 

Caught my attention 

I've never seen 

A man with so much dimension 

It's that way you walk, the way to talk 

The way you make me feel inside 

It's in your smile ,its in your eyes 

I can't wait for tonight

So I'm, Daydreaming 

With my chin in the palm of my hands 

About you, you, you-ooh! 

And only you 

Got me daydreaming 

With my chin in the palm of my hands 

About you,you,you-ooh! 

And only you.

" And I was thinking-" the all clapped for me. I laughed at their response. 

" We could add a loop machine to it. Make it cooler. " My blush seemed to charm them, because a few chuckled.

" I think it's fabulous Elliot. Also, " 

He pulled out a flip chart, and knitted his eyebrows and looked back at me. 

" I think you should have a stage name. Like Lana Del Rey has one. " he waited for my answer.

A stage name? What's wrong with my name. 

Elliot Rae. Hmm. I twirled in my chair.

" I guess so..." I shrugged, slouching back in my chair. It spun! 

" If you want one, you can make it yourself. " he insisted and I thought about it more. I looked around the room.

Ariana. One of my favorite names.

My eyes kept wandering, and I looked at someone's Grande drink.

Grande.

Ariana Grande.

" Ariana Grande. " My new name was sparking. It sunk in with the meeting people, and everyone nodded their heads.

" Well, Ariana Grande it is! " he clapped and following, so did the others.

So my name is Ariana Grande, and Im a singer. 

With a song called Daydreamin.

Wow.

***

" Im HOMMMMMMEE! " The emo scream of my throat, echoed through the house. 

" And how was it? " I was greeted by a peck on the cheek, by Louis. 

" Fabulous! And I have a single in the making. It's called Daydreamin! " I clapped giddily. 

" That's great El-" 

" Shhhh. " I put my finger to his lip.  

" I have stage name. It's, Ariana Grande. "  

He looked at me, and I laughed. 

" Is it me or did you just increase in hotness ? " He smirked. 

" Maybe both. " I winked. My feet clattered up the stairs, to go check on my sleeping beauty.

" Hi baby. " My gasp woke her up. She didn't cry often, and she seemed happy to see me. 

" Oh darling. " I scooped her up and held her. Her attention was on my blue Ariel bow in my hair. 

" Sparkle bug, I love you. " I cooed and touched her nose.

" You should sing her your song. " Louis hung on the door frame. 

" That's a surprise, and you know it. " I teased him.

" Alright, fine, " he got behind me, and his hand slithered down my arse. 

" Louis! " I gasped, and batted his hand away. He laughed and I blushed.

" Later. " I hinted to the child in my hands. He gave me the " Oh " face.

Special one, he is.

A/N

So Elliot's going to be a little star! If you want to hear the song, search it on YouTube. I love it. 

I based the character off Ariana Grande, because I adore her!

There's going to be drama, jealousy, and breakup in the next chapter.

I wonder with who?(;