Who is she?

About a month later, my song was released.  

And the video.

Which was no problem anymore.

Thank god.

Everything was going smooth. Ellen was four months coming up. 

I don't want my baby to grow. 

But I'll have to savour the memories.

Take Me Home Tour was about to begin. The guys are so excited. So am I. 

This should really be a great summer! 

Photoshoots and mandatory interviews were spiraling my world, like crazy. Everyone wanted to know  

" Who Is Ariana Grande? ". 

I sat on the plush chair of the ' Good Morning Uk ', with the hosts. Catalina Kindle and Guy Huffman. 

" So, Ariana, how did you come up with this stage name? " Guy asked.

" Well, Ariana is one of my favorite names. It just seemed like it fit. Grande came from Starbucks. While thinking of a name, a coworker had a " Grande " drink. So there you have it, Ariana Grande. " I crossed my legs, letting my heels poke out.

" Fantastic. And you're almost 21? Very young indeed. " he nodded, and looked at Catalina. 

" Ah, yes. But you always weren't into the music industry. Surprisingly, with that voice of youres. " I smiled at her compliment and took a moment.

" It really took off after me and my friends decided to surprise our boys with a cover of " Nobody Compares . " It was mostly for fun. I got called by now my record label, to see if I would sign. 1.3 million. "

" Incredible! And by the way, how are the guys? They seem to be ready for tour! " Cat said.

I held the mic to my mouth.

" Each of them are excited. I'm excited, for having my fiancée touring the world. It's unbelievable. "

" And how does Louis feel about you getting a record deal? "

" Well...he is very happy for me. He supports me, like I do him. " It was true, it was one big support ball.

" That's good. And I hear you have a daughter.? There's really no pictures of her anywhere! " Guy piped in.

" I like to keep my personal life down. Ellen is coming up to be four months. But if you want a picture-"  

I took my phone out and picked a random picture of her out. Showing them, they awed. The camera put it on the screen.

" So adorable! Looks a lot like you.! " Cat smiled brightly.

" Thank you, so much. " I smiled back.

I smoothed My black and white Polka Dot shirt and skirt. Made by my Kenley !

" Are you going to sing some of you're song for us? " The audience cheered.

" Well, if its okay with my manger, I want to sing one of my other songs. "

The way is all I've ever been doing. I want to show some more.

I looked over to him, and he gave me a thumbs up.

" Okay, well this song, is still getting the kinks out. It's kindof a favorite. It's called Pink Champagne. "

Everyone clapped. I blushed and thought of the lyrics.

" Alright. " I smiled.

Everyday I'm grinding