Resolution maybe?

Elliott's Pov:

My legs literally are so sore from the car trip back home. Well, were not even home. We are at the stadium.

My baby is sleeping in my arms, and I want to just fall onto the floor. This whole meeting thing is pointless.

Louis is mumbling curse words walking inside of the building. The security guards escort us to the room, where everyone is quietly seated. Lou is there, and she takes my baby.

I gently sit onto a plush chair, letting out a sigh of relief.

My light jacket is not enough to keep me warm from the air conditioning. I shiver a little and put my mind else where.

" Alright. Now that everyone is here, lets begin so we can go home. " Simon walks in, shutting the door.

Everyone stays quiet. Simon looks at Zayn, then Louis, then Me, then elsewhere.

" There's been a lot of negative things being said about you boys. Preferably Louis and Zayn. " His eyes dart on Louis first.

" Don't go looking at me. " Louis snaps.

" Shut up. " Liam huffs.

Louis tightens his jaw and I touch his arm.

" Settle! What has caused all of this? " Simon gives a look of disbelief .

Everyone looks at me, and I clutch the chair.

" This started when Zayn and Perrie got into a fight......." I begin.

FLASHBACK:

A knock came at the door, and I picked Ellen up, walking over to open it.

" Hello-" I stopped to see Perrie sobbing, and I immediately hugged her.

" What happened? Come inside. " I pulled her in, shutting the door.

We sat on the couch, and I put Ellen on her little blanket with her toys.

Perrie tried to speak, but she just ended up sobbing.

" Tell me Perrie. Don't cry. " I made a friend face at her. She wipes her tears away, before straightening up.

" Zayn wants to break up with me. " Her voice broke my heart.

" What? Why! " I sat closer to her, shaking my head.

" He said there's someone else...." She huffed, with a cough.

" He CHEATED on you!? Perrie-"

Her hand waved me off.

" He didn't cheat. He likes someone else, apparently he has like for a long time. " What? This doesn't sound at all like Zayn. Treating Perrie like this.

" I'll talk to him. The ole Elliott Lesson. " I patted her back, trying to make her cheer up. She hugged me, and I asked if she wanted to stay, but she declined.

" Little mix Rehearsals are in an hour. " But she thanked me again before taking off.

*Pause*

" And so like me, the problem solver, I went to his flat...."

I stop for a moment, and look to see Zayn, his head towards the floor.

" He basically told me he liked me...."

*Continue*

" Well do you feel better about it now?" I wanted him to say something. He just looked so afraid of me.

" Not really.." He mumbled into a couch pillow.

" What will make you feel better, so this won't continue.? " I stared him down, looking into him. He just looked so scared.

His held was brought up. And he took a moment to think.

" Just let me do this. " His voice was soft and quiet. He scooted closer to me, and I froze.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

" I think you see where this is going." I uncomfortably shifted in my seat.

Simon nodded, and scrunched his eyebrows together.

" So, you tried to lie to Louis, who you ended up telling, and he got so mad in the next few days he fought Zayn-"

" Which led up to all of the arguments, the TA fight, and so on. " I finished.

Simon gave silence, and everyone sat motionless for the next 3 minutes. It was just the guys, and me. The other girls didn't have to go of course, this didn't really involve them.

Sleepiness is almost amongst me, before Simon claps his hands.

" We're going to solve this tonight. You both need to apologize to each other." They both groan and everyone sighs.

" If they do, can we go home? " Harry groans.

" Yes. " Simon says.

Everyone starts chanting for them to makeup, thirsty for their own beds.

Louis stands first, and I smile. Zayn reluctantly stands too.

" We're best mates. Im sorry about randomly beating you about all of this." Louis scratches his neck.

" Im sorry about getting involved with your family, and causing you guys problems. " Zayn huffs.

They stand there, and look around.

" Just fucking hug man. " Niall says. They both hug and everyone cheers.

It's all smiles I see, when the happiness puts me to sleep in this small chair. A bed is all I can dream for.

**

A/N

Omf. Guys I'm sorry. Im back in school so updates are going to be post poned. but this is all I can manage atm. but a better update is to come soon. thanks for being so patient with me. ILYSM.

Keep or diss No Words? Idk, Im not sure if I want to keep it.

Love you all!

~ Ari.