24 hours

Elliott's Pov:

Tears fall down my cheeks while Louis wraps himself around me. The tour starts tomorrow night, which means he will be going away for awhile.

" It's okay....." Louis strokes my hair down, and I clutch his shirt, making me

cry even harder.

We are currently standing up in the bedroom, filled with complete silence, except the soft cries of me.

" No it's not." My voice shakes. Louis squeezes me even tighter.

" I won't go..."

" No no. You have fans that are waiting to see you." I pull away, and wipe my tears.

" What about Ellen and you? " He continues. I just stand there quietly.

" What if I'm gone for so long, she won't remember me? " Louis sits on the corner of the bed.

" We will fly out and see you, there are pictures, skype calls. She wont forget." I look at the floor.

" That still doesn't make me happy."

He huffs.

I sigh, sitting next to him.

" Me either. " His arms wraps around my shoulder. I lean in, kissing his cheek.

In 24 hours will be the kick off of Take Me Home.

They will tour the UK for a while, then leave for Europe. He won't be home until next January.

Ellen's crying shakes me out of my mind, and I get up, walking over to her room. I'm guessing her nap is over.

" Hi my little bug. " I smile, picking her up. I hold her to my chest, trying to calm her down.

I can feel her small hands clutching my shirt. Louis sits in the rocking chair. I give Ellen to him, and he holds her.

Sighing, my body sits onto his lap, facing them.

Louis continuously makes faces at her, which gets her to start smiling.

She pats his face, and continues to cuddle with him.

" I love you." He tells her. I melt a little inside.

" No more interruptions for today. Lets just enjoy everything while we can. " I get up and stretch. Louis just shuffles more into the plush chair, groaning.

" You'll be regretting thisssss." I sigh, and throw my hair up into a pony tail. I walk downstairs to grab my phone off of the counter.

" OH MY GOD. " I scream as Louis grabs my sides.

" Don't do that." I scold his laughter. His laugh fuels my heart beat if I can be honest. Another thing I'll miss.

Everything just seems so fast. I don't know. I feel like yesterday I was at the London Eye again. Just before I met my husband. You usually don't think why you ended up with someone. It's more like HOW you ended up with them. I'll admit, I thought he was crazy, or on drugs when he started flirting with me. A celebrity. But now I'm sort of a celebrity myself. I guess I'm just saying everything happens for a reason. You might not like all of it, but it's for the best. Louis leaving is for his career and friends. Also the fans. For the better....

A knock comes at the door shortly after, and Louis opens it slowly.

" Hey. Is Elliott here? " A soft voice asks. It's very recognizable.

" Yeah." Lou lets her in. The tension in the air is very thick now.

" Hi." Celeste approaches me. Her Snow White hair is lightly wavy. The redness of her eyes almost frightens me. She is dressed in just jeans and a shirt, tapping her foot anxiously. I feel bad in a way, but I'm keeping my guard. What she did to us all was wrong.

I stand there, with no expression.

Why the hell is she even in my house?

" Hello. " I fold my arms.

A long pause sets in before she speaks.

" I need you're help." Her voice begins to ripple in a hushed tone.

I just don't know if I can trust her this time.

***

A/N

I KNOW GUYS I SUCK. It's just a lot rn bc of school. I'm trying my best.

Thanks for all of the reads on my stories btw! ILYSM !

I was thinking of ending this story here and making a 3rd book. I'm not sure yet, but help me out!!!!

Or I might just end it in the next few chapters completely .......

Thanks for reading

still and waiting, it means a lot..

I love you !

~ Ari