Love to Hate

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!? " I panted and searched inside the hospital. Nurses gave me weird looks. 

Rude. 

" IM RIGHT BY THE-" 

" SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN SEE YOU!" I shut my phone off and ran over with Louis.

Darbi had mascara stains, and was slowly crying. Then I started crying. 

" It's my fault...." She mumbled into my shoulder. 

" It's not Dar. " I tried to be as sympathetic as I could, but I was scared.

What if she wasn't going to make it?

Psh, of course she would. This isn't a soap opera.

But we can't forget about Lou. 

I turned to face him, and his face was more frightened then I've ever seen him. 

" Are you alright? " I sniffed, and wiped the last fallen tear on my cheek. 

" Mhm. " he shrugged and sat down, pulling his fringe back and sighing. 

" It will be fine. " my hand rubbed his back.

" DARDAR!!!! ELBOOOOOO! LOUBEAR!!!!!!!!! " Harry and the guys ran over to us. 

" Shut up, Harry. " I muttered. 

" I brought a fruit basket.! " he cheered and showed me. 

" A fruit basket? For a baby? What a surprise. " Darbi scoffed. His face saddened and gave the basket to Liam. 

" No one likes the fruit basket. "

Liam dropped the basket and placed it on a table. He pulled Darb into a strong hug, almost lifting her off her feet. 

" I brought her a BuildaBear! " Paige announced with a pink bunny in her hand. 

" Fruit basket......." Harry sobbed into Louis' arm. 

" GET OFF ME! " Louis shoved him into a chair angrily, walking away. 

" Nigga. " Harry muttered.

" LOUIS! " I called after him. My feet jogged over to him. 

" What-the hell was that. "

" Me ending this. " he growled at me.

" Ending what? " I asked, scared. 

He slammed his hand on a wall and let out a small but terrifying groan. 

" This band. I'm so fucking sick of it. It's just they get on my nerves ALL THE DAMN TIME. " He seemed frustrated, duh. But this isn't like him. He loves the guys.

" Lou, I'm sure your jus-" he shoved me away. 

" ' Im sure I have the answers to everything! My names Elliot Rae. DARBI OH EM GEE!!!! ' " he mimicked, or attempted, my voice. It frankly hurt me.

" This isn't about you, or your opinion. Just....fuck off. Leave me alone. "

What.

I stood there. No words could express how I felt at that moment. My heart sunk like the Titanic.  

Everything seeped in.

" Then this is it, right? Your going to go and makeup with me later. Like always, " 

I took the engagement ring he had given me and shoved it into him.

" It's ended. "

His jaw dropped, and I walked away, out of the hospital, into my car.

They tried reasoning with me but I just ignored them.

I don't need this.

I never needed this.

I won't need this.

Louis Pov

Oh fuck ME. 

Nothing ever goes my way. 

My way, I mean is pretty useless. 

But El ALWAYS gets whatever the fuck she wants.

A singing career

I worked my ass off to where I am now, but she gets one handed to her?

Pregnant

Well, that part was my fault.

But she has no right to be like " It's okay Louis, your fine. " when she knows I'm NOT.

" What the hell was that? " Liam pushed me aside. 

" Fuck you. " I tried to move, but he slammed me into a wall. 

" So that's it, huh? Push your problems away? You have a CHILD in there, sick, but with no parents to give a shit. " 

His fists clenched, but he dropped me and walked back to Darbi, who was sobbing.

Aw Damn.

" You guys can see her now." A nurse with a clipboard approached us. I nodded and followed her to another room. 

I called El and with no answer, until she finally picked up.

" You better have a good excuse of why you are calling me. " Her voice sounded drained. 

" Ellen. " I said. 

It was silent. 

" She's not dead, is she? " 

" No, no! But if you want to see her, you should get back over here. "

I hung up and walked into the hospital room. 

" She's sleeping but she'll be ready to go by tomorrow . We think she had an allergic reaction to something. We'll let you know. " The nurse smiled and shut the door. 

" At least she's going to be fine. " Harry coughed.

Elliot's Pov

I rushed into the room like a roller coaster hit me. 

" My sweet Ellie. " I walked over to her, and held her head in my hand. 

" Just an allergic reaction. " Louis said, with his hands in his pockets.

He better apologise soon, arsehole.

" Thank you Darbi, for watching her. " I mumbled and hugged her.

" It was no problem, she was perfect. "

" Let's let her rest, and come get her tomorrow, yeah? " Niall took Paige's hand and opened the door.

~ In the car, woah time fast forward ~

Silence.

Like in a clear sky, but with cracks of lighting, and no thunder.

I sat in the passengers seat, my arms crossed, peering out of the window.

He sighed and kept focused on the rode.

" We have to talk about this. " he said. 

I shifted as a response.

" What the future is for Ellen. She needs us both. I need you. You need me. " He waited for me to respond, no answer.

" Im sorry for what was said tonight, I didn't mean to push you away. My nerves got the best of me......" 

This time I looked at him.

" Im sorry for what I said to you....." 

I played with a piece of my hair. 

" And I would like my ring back. "

He smiled a bit, dug in his pocket, and put it in my hands.

We were almost home, and so I slipped it on my finger.

" Love you. " he said. 

" Dont think I don't love you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOMEWHAT SMUT AKA SEXY BUT ITS NOT THAT BAD.

I love you guys<3 keep reading.