One big mess

Elliott's Pov:

Arriving home from work was more than just casual. Everything seemed to normal. I don't know, I get weird feelings from things. My mind messes with me a lot. I'm weird I guess.

" Hello? " I sing through the door. No answer.

Louis isn't home yet, but he said he might not be anyways.

" Guess we will wait for Daddy then EllieBellie. " I cooed at her, kissing her cheek.

My feet went to the couch, and I slumped down, with El in my arms. She played all day with a small stuffed frog Id gotten her. It was so cute.

" What do frogs do? " I asked her. She just looked at me.

" Ribbet! Ribbet! " I croaked, making hand motions. Her big cheeks smiled at me.

A knock came at the door, and I picked Ellen up, walking over to open it.

" Hello-" I stopped to see Perrie sobbing, and I immediately hugged her.

" What happened? Come inside. " I pulled her in, shutting the door.

We sat on the couch, and I put Ellen on her little blanket with her toys.

Perrie tried to speak, but she just ended up sobbing.

" Tell me Perrie. Don't cry. " I made a friend face at her. She wipes her tears away, before straightening up.

" Zayn wants to break up with me. " Her voice broke my heart.

" What? Why! " I sat closer to her, shaking my head.

" He said there's someone else...." She huffed, with a cough.

" He CHEATED on you!? Perrie-"

Her hand waved me off.

" He didn't cheat. He likes someone else, apparently he has like for a long time. " What? This doesn't sound at all like Zayn. Treating Perrie like this.

" I'll talk to him. The ole Elliott Lesson. " I patted her back, trying to make her cheer up. She hugged me, and I asked if she wanted to stay, but she declined.

" Little mix Rehearsals are in an hour. " But she thanked me again before taking off.

Ellen was talking in her language and I laughed at her babbling.

" We're gonna go talk to Zayn. " I said, picking her up and taking her upstairs.

I quickly resembled myself, and changed El before leaving.

This is going be fun.

--

I dialed his number in the car.

" Zayn. " I spoke.

Zayns Pov:

After I came back to the flat, my mind was swollen. Perrie tried comforting me, but ended up leaving in tears because of fucked up shit I said to her. God damnit.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID:

Elliott.

It was like my heart almost jumped.

" Zayn. " She huffed.

" Elliott." I mimicked her.

" I'm coming over there to talk to you about Perrie. " She announced.

" Okay? " I mumbled.

" I'm bringing Ellen too. See you soon. " And with that, she hung up.

I looked around the downstairs. It was a mess. I should probably clean up. To impress her? No....I love Perrie. Elliott's taken. Married. With a child for god sakes. Who am I to come between that?