Here comes the bride

Elliott's Pov

Were getting married.

We are getting married!

This is the best thing that could possibly happen to me! Besides, Ellen. But, today's my big day!

Not that I expected it to be this quick.

" Darbi? " I tapped my foot impatiently. 

" Hello! " She exclaimed. 

" We need to go dress shopping. " I said, looking at the time. 10:12.

" Why? " She asked. 

" I'm getting married today. " I could almost feel her explode inside.

" REALLY! I HAVE TO TELL LIAM, AND THE GUYS, AND EVERYONE'S FAMILIES-" 

" Woah there Dar.I need a dress first. But could you please call Paige and Perrie? " I said. 

" Don't you want Harry's new girlfriend there too?"

My heart stopped.

" Harry has a girlfriend? " My eyes widened. 

" Yeah, they went official yesterday. "

" What's her name? " I asked.

" Kaylee Linette. She's very pretty. "

" Well invite her too. But no time to waste, were getting married! " I jumped again.

" Oh and happy bir-" I hung up before she could finish. My heart ran so fast.

" Cake place. " I muttered, and scrolled through my phone.

Cornerstone Bakery.  

Making Birthday, Wedding, and Event cakes!

Perfect.

I dialed the number and placed an order.

" 3 tired. Vanilla, White whipped frosting. And colorful flowers. One more thing. " I went upstairs and grabbed that book.

The book Louis made.

It was the cutest.

" I want to people on top, made out of modeling chocolate. I'll email you a picture. " The lady was saying other things, and I went off in my own world.

" Thank you, so much. " I said.

The picture I wanted to email her was my favorite.

It was a photo of me and Louis, when we first started dating. I was wearing a yellow romper, and white sandals. My hair was put back, in a huge bow. Louis wore brown skinny jeans, A maroon V neck, and white converse. 

It was a nice background, both of us were posed nicely on a bench. Our smiles melted in together. We looked almost.......together. If that makes sense. Everything into the photo looked unreal. As if we were the perfect couple. Hell, no where near that. But reflecting back to the memory, I smiled at the fact that were here now. On the verge of becoming stuck together. A knock on the wall snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked over.

" Did you get it? " Louis peeked in.

" Oh...yeah I did. Now I need a dress, church, pastor, and many more things. " I sighed. He walked in , and say on the bed with me.

" Well my mums coming up, along with my sisters. The guys are getting their families over here. I think I know a church we can go to. So you worry about you're dress, and girly things. I have the rest. " He kissed my dimple, and I laid back on his shoulder.