Secrets

- THIS IS THE BEFORE PART OF THE LAST CHAPTER I POSTED. IT'S KIND OF A TURN OVER - xo Ari

I relaxed Ellen in my arms and slowly walked around the room. She let her head fall into the crook of my neck, signaling sleepiness. Just watching her eyes slowly shut makes me want to sleep. I waited a bit more for her to be fully asleep, before putting her down. It was cute to see her tiny arms detailed over my shoulder. I laid her back into her crib, and put Darbi's blanket over her, then quietly exited the room.

" She's asleep? " Louis asked, peeping in the room.

" Very. " I said. We both went down the stairs and into the kitchen.

" What do you want for dinner? " I asked, looking through the newly stocked fridge.

" Anythings fine. " He said, looking through his phone.

It was only about 8:12. But to me that was late, since we usually eat earlier.

" I guess I'll put together some sandwiches. I should brush up on my cooking. " I begin pulling out bread, and everything I want from the fridge.

Louis turns on the small tv we have in the corner of the kitchen. The sounds of what seems to be Saturday Night Live at through my ears. His hand brushes my bottom briefly, making blush creep up on my face.

" Im still making you're sandwich, you know. " I said, shaking my head.

" You wouldn't do that. " He kissed my temple, and sat down next to me.

I really wouldn't.

" Besides that fact I almost spit in you're food, Im writing a new song. " I sang, putting the sandwich materials back into the fridge.

I watched him bite his sandwich. I'm so weird.

" Really? What's it called. " His words mix with food, as to I could barely understand him, causing me to giggle.

I took a seat facing him, also chow inch down into my food.

" It sounds stupid. But the name is

' Baby I '. " My heart skipped. It's such a cute song.

" The title is fine. You want to know what our new single song is? " I waited for him to speak.

" Best Song Ever. "

" So what is it? " I asked.

" Its, best song ever, just like I said. " Ohhh, duh.

" Im such a blonde. That makes sense. It sounds fun. " My fingers begin drawing circles onto the empty plate. I got up and washed them in the sink, placing them into the dishwasher.

" Want some water? " I offered. Louis nods to me, and I get 2 cups out.

" I miss that pink champagne. " That's my favorite drink in the whole world. Just like my other song I'm still currently fixing.

" We'll find some, somewhere. I don't know where they import it. " Louis shrugs, sipping his water down.

As did I, and again I put them into the dishwasher, closing it with a click.

It's now 8:48. Of course I'm not tired.

But my sweatpants that roll down, revealing my stomach, with the help of my short crop top, make me feel sleepier.

Thunder cracked outside, and I jumped at the noise.

Lightning flashes through the windows, and I put all of the blinds down.

Within in minutes of struggling to close everything, Ellen starts crying from upstairs.

" Shit shit shit. " I curse under my breath.