Mutual feelings

On the way back home, I wanted just crash the car.

' Same Love ' by Macklemore played softly through the stereo, with Ellen snoozing in the back.

" I won't tell anyone, if you wont. "

Those words played me like a fiddle. What the hell am I supposed to do?

I could either:

A- " Hey Louis, I kissed Zayn. How was you're day? "

B- " Oh nothing happened today. "

C- Or just be honest with Louis.

I drive to go with plan B. I need a way to tell Louis so he's not anger at me, or Zayn. Especially Zayn.

Louis car was parked in the drive way, and my nerves run down my legs, causing them to shake. I pulled into the garage, and sat for a moment before getting out, and taking Ellie from her seat. The lights were dimmed, hinting that he was upstairs. I quietly put my keys on the hook, and walked upstairs. We got into the bedroom to find him sleeping.

The clock read 9:21 pm.

And me not Ellen had eaten dinner.

I took my heels off, and placed them in the closet. My purse was sat on the chair. Thank god he was asleep. I don't think I could take him being awake, without me breaking down in front of him.

I ate some pasta salad, while Ellen ate her usual nasty food. One experience I will never do again.

Don't ask why I tried it.

But I took her back upstairs, to run her a bath. She played while I leaned against the tub, trying not to burst into tears.

It's hard trying not screw things up in a marriage. Even when it's a new marriage. My heart feels so low right now.

After her bath, I changed her into a diaper, and put on her mint sleeper.

Her fingers clutched my shirt, making me smile. Even her eyes stared at me with love. It was cute when she did that, with a paci in her mouth. I laid her down, turning her night light on, leaving the door cracked.

Louis walked out yawning, causing me to jump.

" Hey. " he greeted, pulling me into a hug.

" How was you're day?" I asked in an uneasy tone.

" It was fine. How was youres?" His voice was groggy and cute, leaving me feel even horrible.

" It was.....great. " I mumbled into his shoulder. We walked back into the bedroom, leaving me to get undressed, and putting one of Louis shirts on.

I brushed my teeth, and went back into the bed, turning my light off.

" Is there something wrong? " He asks quietly. My stomach turns.

" No.....nothing." I muttered, trying to ease conversation.

" El, I can tell when you're lying to me." He sits up, turning his light on.

I can feel his stare, trying to just ignore it and go to sleep.

" El. " He said again. I sat up, and looked at him.

" I'm fine Lou. " I sounded annoyed, because I was. Maybe on the verge of tears.

" El what's wrong? " Louis scoots closer to me, cupping my face in his hand.

I looked at my nails, picking at the covers.

" Something...happened tonight. " I stuttered.

" What, what happened? " His voice softened.