No... ( Filler )

I threw the keys on the kitchen counter. My coat was hung up, so I skipped up the stairs and into the bedroom. 

I put my shoes in the closet and looked in the mirror, fixing any imperfections to my face. 

Louis brushed past me, slapping my arse in the process. 

" Easy tiger. " I giggled and took my Chanel earrings out. 

I went back into the closet, grabbing my sleep shorts, and white Lacey cami. 

" Atleast it's just us tonight. No worries. " he said, taking off his shirt. 

" Mhm. " I mumbled and put my pjs on. 

I left my hair as it was and made my way to the bed. 

Climbing in, the other side dipped down. 

" You're so gorgeous. " he brushed my hair back, making me blush. 

I went in to kiss him. His grip strengthened, and I was pulled ontop of him. 

We began making out for like, ever.

I sound really girly, don't judge me.

Anyways, it was all fun and games before it started to escalade. 

" You know," I said, in between kisses. 

" We never hang out with the guys and girls anymore. " He brushed my hair back and beamed at me. 

" You're right. We'll have a party or something. " His hand flew up my shirt, looking for my bra clip.

Remember how I don't tell about my romantic life?

Shhhh.

I'll give you one word.

Damn.

----

" Haha! " I cried out, wiggling out of Louis grasp. 

" I hate it when people tickle me! " but I kept laughing. 

" If you don't stop, I'll-" 

" Do what? " he grinned. 

" Do this. " I wrestled him to the ground, flipping him on his back, pinning him down. 

" There. " I huffed, sitting on top of him. 

We were waiting to get the call, from the hospital, that we could get Ellen.

" I asked Darbi if she and Liam could come over, and she started laughing. So I gave her a long talk about how " Come " isn't afflicted with that other word. But they can. Then I asked Paige if she could with Niall, to which Niall laughed in the background. I wasn't even about to tolerate Zayn and Perries giggles, so I've come to the conclusion that our friends are very immature and weird. "  

There was a long pause. 

" That's not what you said last night." 

He started laughing. 

" Shut up-" 

BZZZ BZZZZ 

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

" Hello? " I sang. 

" Yes, Miss Rae, Ellen's all ready to go. " 

" Mhm, we'll be there shortly. " I said, getting. 

I put my phone back into my pocket. 

" Let's gooo! " I clapped, grabbing the keys off of the table. 

" I get to drive! " Louis raced me to the car. 

" BUT I HAVE THE KEYS! NANANANA! " Sticking my tongue out, he wrestled me for the keys. 

He finally got them out of my hand, leaving me with key imprints on my palm. 

" Meh. " I groaned, moping to the passengers side.

-------

We arrived at the hospital. The clicking of my black pumps annoyed Louis, so I stomped extra loudly on the floor. 

The main desk lady looked at me weird, but didnt say anything. 

" Tomlinson, Rae. " I pulled my hair over my shoulders. 

" Over here. " she guided us down the hall, to the right, down another hall, to the left and into a room.

" My baby! " I cheered, picking her up out of her crib. She was smiling, digging her head into my shoulder. 

" Oh, whose that? " I pointed to Louis. Ellen reached her arms out, for him to hold her. 

" She had an allergic reaction to blueberries. It makes her vomit and welt. " The lady looked at her clip board. 

" No blueberries, huh? I don't like them that much either. " Louis messed up her fuzzy hair. 

" Just give her this, if it happens again, and she'll be just fine. " She handed us medication, and an epipen. 

" Thank you. " I said, putting them into my purse.

I grabbed Ellen, and we walked out of the door, with having to sign papers, and left. 

It was 11:47. 

" Dannng! I have to be at the studio soon. Wanna go with me? " I asked. 

" Love to. I want to hear you're voice. " He smiled.

****

" Let's go with The Way. " My manager turned on the mix table, and pushed up the beat levels. 

" Yay! You get to hear my single! " I clapped, running into the booth, head phones on. 

" What we gotta do right here is go. " Mac rang through the room. 

" I love the way you make me feel, I love it, I love it. " Louis watched intently with interest, and I blushed. 

" Say, I'm thinking bout her, every second, every hour. Do my singing in the shower, picking petals off of flowers like. Do she love me, do you she love me not? I ain't a player I just crush a lot. " My mouth always mimicked the rap part. 

" You give me that kinda, something. Want it all the time need it every day. On a scale to 1 to 10, I'm at 100. Can't ever get enough, I can't stay away, ' 

' If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday. You can get whatever you bed from me. Stay by your side, I'll never leave you. And I ain't going no where, cause your a keeper. "

I read through the music video script during the song, and my jaw dropped.

At the end of the video, 

We have to make out.

" I love the way, I love the way...." I mumbled, feeling my face burn up. The track stopped and they looked at me weird. 

" Elliot, what's wrong? " Louis asked. 

" This video. I will not do it! " I walked out, showing him the packet. 

He got mad...

" Yeah, your not making out with this Mac guy. Nope. Not happening. " He laughed, passing the packet to Mr. Rain.

" It will make controversy, give something for people to talk about. Acting. " he smiled.

" I don't know....." I pulled my hair back.

" No. " Louis looked at me.