Put your records on

Elliott's Pov:

The last few days have been horrible. Little communication was given between Louis and I. It was screwing up our relationship.

I want to rip my hair out.

At least he's sleeping in the bed with me again. But instead of cuddling up with me, he's just turning to the other side, without a word. He won't listen to me.

But I wasn't too worried about it any longer. He can't stay mad at me for no reason. He is being ridiculous.

Also, we get to walk the red carpet tomorrow night, for the Teen Awards.

It's my first red carpet I've ever attended. I think Darbi is comming, along with Kaylee and Paige. Perrie is walking with Little Mix.

One Direction was nominated a few times, with Little Mix right up their alley. I have no other idea who else was nominated.

My little Elliebug was sitting on my stomach today, with the cutest smile on her face.

" Ellie. Where's mummy? " I covered my face. When I opened my hands up, her cheeks flashed a smile.

" I love my Baby. " I cooed, and entertained her more. Louis was gone, so there was no point in asking where her dad was.

My baby...

" Oh baby!" I picked her up and held her like she was flying.

Oh baby...

I took a moment to think.

" You just helped mummy write a song." I clapped. I hummed the music in my head.

" Oh baby, oh baby, my baby. "

" Baby I. " I kissed her cheek and took out my notepad

Baby I got love for thee, so deep inside of me, I don't know where to start

I love you more than anything, but the words can't even touch what's in my heart

When I try to explain, I be sounding insane. The word don't ever come out right

I get all tongue tied, and twisted

I can't explain what I'm feeling

" Then Baby, Baby...." I wrote down more lyrics.

All I'm trying to say, is you're my everything, baby.

But every time I try to say it, words they only complicate it.

Baby, baby. Baby, Baby I....

" ELLEN I LOVE YOU! " I lifted her in the air. She was still sick, so I gently put her back down in my lap.

My red tanktop, with frills at the bottom, when perfectly with my black skinny jeans. I admired that for a while. Surprisingly, I had no shoes on. My pink painted toes exposed.

I heard a door slam, then foot steps trailing upstairs. The bedroom door opens and Louis walks in.

" I thought you weren't supposed back til late......" I mumbled, playing with my bracelet.

" Schedule change. Management had to go practice with other clients. " He shortly explained, kicking his shoes off into the closet. He sat next to me on the bed, clicking the TV on. I pretend to be busy with Ellen, but I secretly watched him out of the corner of my eye. He seems more interested in the program then me.

" When are you going to stop being mad at me?" I huff out. He just lays there, no expression.

" I'm not mad at you. " He simply ignores the sour look I've pasted on my face.