Hello!

Elliot's pov

I tried getting up. I really did. My shoes wouldn't go on my feet. 

My over sized stomach got in the way. 

" Louis " The name groaned out of my mouth helplessly. 

He walked into the bedroom, looking at me. 

" Can you put on my boots? " My cheeky smile spread on my face. He chuckled, came over, and slipped them on. 

" 1 more month of this. Thank god. " I lifted my back up and stepped off the bed. 

" Maybe the end of this month if your lucky. " Louis poked my side. I wasn't that big. Just my stomach. I remained to stay skinny and keep my thigh gap. 

" Hopefully. " My hands clapsed under the round sphere. 

I got up and walked out to go downstairs. It wasn't walking, it was waddling. I graves my phone and scrolled through it, eating an apple in the process. 

Foot stepped trailed down the stairs. 

" Hey. Walk later? " Louis greeted me, sitting on a stool. 

" I'd love to. " My eyes looked up.

You probably want an update on what's happened in the last few months. 

Darbi and Liam are still together. Darbi got a new job as an office worker, at Dunder Mifflin. 

Paige and Niall are still together. Paige has gone to travel for a few weeks right now. 

Perrie and Zayn are still together. And going strong. Little Mix released DNA. 

It is March and getting warmer. Im due about April 9th, or a little earlier. 

I met the neighbors. 

In the red house, is Gianna and Jack. 

In the blue house, is Danya and Seth. 

And in the grey house, is Felicia and Kel. 

Ms. Gillards lives up the street. Sweet old woman.

After what happened in Time Square, we got into some trouble with Modest! Management. 

Saying, we can't record a song that we dont own or, performing it live so everyone can see it. 

But the boys threatened to rip up their contract or leave us alone. 

So..yeah.. 

Everythings been going good. 

I got a new job as an assistant for George Snitzel, owner of Snitz company. Even though Louis insisted I stay at home. So I did. I work off of my computer, writing company wadges and marketing stuff. Just emailing it to him, and I get paid!

I still haven't decided on a baby name yet. 

" Lets go on a walk and think of names. " I got up to grabbed my jacket, and my phone. Lou got up and we walked out the front door, hand in hand, moving to the sidewalk. 

" So, lets start. " My voice said quietly. 

He took a moment to think, the wind breezing on us. 

" I like Ellison Noelle. " he said. 

" It sounds like Elliot. " I looked at him. 

" Graclynn Rose? " My questionable voice got a no. 

" Violet Anne? " His lips twisted to the side. I shook my head. 

" Kat Marie " My heart sounded hopeful. Nope. 

" Maycee Lynn " his head shot up. I shook my head again. 

" Rayne ? " I said. Ew, no. 

" Harmony. " he said, looking over at me. 

" Nah uh. " I gave him a weird look. 

" Damn. This is hard. " I looked down to the concrete gravel.  

" Well, we'll just decide after shes born. " Louis suggested, looking over to me, smug look. 

" I guess we can do that. " I kicked a rock, sending it skipping down the sidewalk. 

We walked a bit longer until we came to Ms. Gillards house, to see her outside, on her porch, reading a book. 

" Hi Ms. Gillards! " I shouted and waved my arm. She looked up and grinned. We walked up her driveway and to her porch. 

" Hi Elliot, Hello Louis. " She happily greeted us. We sat on her porch swing and started up a conversation. 

" How are you? " I asked her. 

" Im great. But the real question is, how are you? You seem to be ready to explode! " she exclaimed at my large wattermelon. 

" Im so ready for all this-" I air waved over my stomach. " to be over with. It was fun but now, Louis has to put my shoes on me. I feel like a little kid. " Chuckling, wrapping my hands over my stomach, admiring her. She was the sweetest woman in the world. Her green eyes, sparkle when she talks. Her hair was white, but curled. She didnt her makeup wonderfully and she dressed like shes Queen Elizabeth! 

" Aha! Well, how about Louis? What's going on with you? " She looked at him now, he half smiled and showed his scruff off. 

" I guess Im just nervous to be a father. I know Im not going to have sleep for a little while. " He held my hand and rubbed my thumb. 

" Its going to be restless the first month. But after a while, you'll get used to it. " Marina nodded. 

She has 3 children. 

Stacy- 24, with a husband and a cat. 

Kennedy- 28, With a girlfriend, and a son, whose 2. 

Christina- Shes 17 and going into college.

I've only met Stacy, we've chatted before.

" Now, come inside, for some tea. " She insisted and we walked through the front door. We sat around her square table. I poured the tea, milk, and sugar. While, She got out the cookies. Which were homemade, and tasted like heaven. 

" Cookies! " I cheered, grabbing one. She always brings them over because I love them so much! 

We talked for about an hour. I hugged her as we walked out. 

" Ring me sometime. " I squeezed her arms. 

" Oh I will! " She waved at us, walking down her drive way. 

" Sweetest woman ever. " I said, hooking arms with Louis. 

" Just so, nice. You never see many people like that everyday. " He replied. 

My hands glided my curled up do hair, pulling it through my fingers. 

" Okay, so, I think tonight should be lazy night. " he said. I nodded and continued playing with my hair. 

" This calls for fuzzy socks and messy buns. " I giggled a bit, imagining the fun. 

" Or kissing. " he wiggled his eyebrows and I poked his side. 

" You know that. " my voice laughed.  

I just remembered, we were planning on getting married in May. Maybe June. 

We arrived back at the house and I stripped my red coat and white scarf off. Leaving Louis to get my shoes. 

" Your good at this. " I complimented his easy-off process.  

" Well, I did it a lot for my mum when she was pregnant with my sisters. " He shortly explained, taking off the last shoe. He picked me up and hauled me over to the couch, sitting me on the pillows. 

" I can walk, babe. I'm not paralyzed. " I surprisingly chuckled and shifted my position. 

" I know. I just like to take care of you. " he sat next to me, and rested his head on my lap. 

" mwah! " I said, kissing his head. He flipped on the TV and turned on our favorite show.