News.

Zayns Pov:

We are all sitting a blue room, with the tapping of my foot to fill the silence.

We're missing Louis. He's disappeared, along with Elliott. They've left.

" He's in so much trouble. " Simon muttered, calling him for the fortieth time. He answered once, but as soon as they started arguing, he hung up.

" Try calling Elliott. " Liam groans.

Simon shrugs, and dials her number.

Within seconds, she picks up.

" Hello? " She says.

" We're are you guys? " Simon booms.

" Simon? What's going on? " She sounds scared.

" Where are you guys? " He repeats. Muffled sounds are broken up, and talking is muted.

" We are on a small vacation, in Finch." My jaw drops.

" That's TWO hours away? I need you to come back up right now! " He demands.

" About what? I'm so confused. " Her voice goes dry. The phone shuffles again, and this time, Louis has the phone.

" Who are you to interrupt MY vacation? " Louis barks.

" Get you're ass up here Louis. " Liam yells, we silence him.

" You need to come back up, mandatory meeting. " Simon huffs.

" What if I don't want to? "

" Doesn't matter, it's not you're choice." Simon grits his teeth.

" Don't call El, and don't call me. We will return tomorrow night. " Louis says, and hangs up the line.

Simon rubs his temples, then walks over to the management.

" Can we leave now? " Niall stretches.

" All right. Go, but as soon as they return, we will have our meeting. " One by one, the management exits, along with Simon. We do the same.

Perrie is waiting outside for me, listening to music in my car. She notices my presence, and smiles.

" How was it? " she asks, as I slide into the drivers seat. I turn the car on, and pull out of the parking lot.

" Shitty. Louis didnt show. " I spit. But I grab her hand, sending a small smile.

" I wonder why. " Perrie slumps into her seat.

" He's on a vacation with El. And he argued on the phone with Simon. So the meetings tomorrow night. " I sigh, turn onto a new street.

" That's stupid. Why the hell would they leave?" Her voice raises. I almost laugh at her cute angry attitude, but I stop myself.

" I don't know. They are them. It's whatever I guess." But if Louis starts shit with me again, hell be put in the hospital. I swear.

( a/n I just wanted to guys to see how pissed they were at Louis' no show to the meeting ) + dialog.

Elliott's POV:

Strolling into the huge structure, I carried Ellen in my arms. Louis scrunching his nose at the smell of fresh animals. It's not very pleasant.

We paid and walked in. Immediately,

people turned around and stared, taking pictures with their phones. I grab Louis' hand and walk down the hot pathway.

" So we have to leave what time? " I ask.

" 4:30. " Louis smiles at Ellen's delight. She's staring more at the trees then the animals.

" Ellie look! " I point to the pink flamingos. Her hand goes in her mouth, sucking on it. I laugh and brush her tuff of hair back.

We continue walking down, stopping at more exhibits and things.

" Louis?! " A girl rushes up to us.

" Uh yeah. Hi. " He uncomfortably looks at me. I nod.

" Oh are you guys just....oh I'm sorry. " The girl frowns.

" No no. It's totally fine! " I hush her, and take her phone. We snap some pictures together, before she skips away happily.

" You're too nice. " Louis comments.

" I just like seeing fans so happy. " I shrug, and re adjust Ellen in my arms.

The next section was the bird house.

" So you basically get to touch birds. Isn't that dangerous? " I clutch my daughter.

" Relax. They have had shots and things. Clean birds. " Lou takes Ellie from me. We walk over to the little parakeet first. Louis picks it up on his finger, and moves it towards Ellie. Her hand goes out and taps it's head, laughing.

My mind goes blank and back to the phone call. Why would we need to be up there so soon? He said we had a break.... I don't know. I mean, it couldn't be THAT important.

Important enough for Simon Cowell to call your cellphone?

I think it is.

" Hey Louis... I think we should-"

" Shh. Don't say it. " He hushes me.

" How..." I stop.

" Don't over think things. Everything's fine, alright? " Louis kisses my cheek, and leads us down to our next stop.

Stuck in confusion, like an illusion.

****

SORRY EVERYONE! I didn't mean for it to be shorter than usual, but I can't help it. High school is demanding time and effort, I cant fail! But I love writing so I haven't left. Lol.

But thanks for getting this to 1k!!! ILYSM!!!

Also if you're interested in the songs Elliott sings, listen to Yours Truly! Ariana Grande released her debut album. Go buy it!!!!!

But anyways, til next week.

~ Ari.