Its a drama party!

" How the hell! " Darbi stomped towards her, while I quietly mumble everything that happened before to the other girls.

" What do you mean? " Celeste had her blonde hair wavy, pulling it to the side.

" You ' Killed you're self ' selfish bitch. I cried for days. " Darbi fumed in anger.

" My sweet Darbi. Do you actually think I would do that? I just didn't want the Irish guy on my ass everyday. " Her polite comebacks were almost enough to trigger an argument.

" What about Mother? She's devastated. "

" She knows. Duh. " Darbi was speechless. She stepped back, looking at me, who didnt say a word, yet.

" How? I'm so done. So done. " She walked back over here.

" You're not going to tell them, are you? " Cel asked.

" Hell yeah I am. " Darbi spat.

Celeste sipped her coffee.

" Go right ahead. Oh, and El- "

I cut her off.

" Don't try and talk to me, you idiot. I cared about you too. But faking a suicide? Oh no, don't talk to me, ever. " My serve almost made the girls go "Ooooh ".

" Well then. This run in was fun. But I've got to go now. " Celeste smirked.

" Whose asking you to stay? You'd get jumped if you did. " Perrie spoke up, her arms crossed.

Cel turned around.

" Ah, Pinkie finally said something. You're music sucks by the way. "

Oh no. Oh no. No no no.

" ATLEAST she's doing something with her life, while you threw youres away. " Kaylee stepped in her face.

" Who are you? " Celeste asked, eyeing her.

" Who are you? " Kaylee mimicked her.

She just laughed, shaking her head. Her eyes went to me, and my stomach.

" Awe, El. Is this you're baby? She's very cute, I must say. Too bad she has a bitchy mother. " I clutched Ellen close to me. My mind snapped.

My whole senses snapped.

" I'm a great mother, just so you know. My life revolves around her. Don't go throwing ' Bitchy ' around, if you can't use it properly. " I growled.

Celeste's friend didnt say a word.

" Well, tata! I love the way, you make me feel. I love it, I lov-"

" You know who sings that song? Ah, Elliot. " Celeste laughed.

" Keep it that way. " Perrie commented.

Everyone laughed.

She rolled her eyes, and walked off.

As we turned around, it was all silent. Darbi was sniffing away tears. I handed Perrie the baby, and went to comfort her.

" How could she? My little sister. " Her tears burst, and she cried into my shoulder.

" Wicked, wicked person. That's what she is. I don't really know what to say. " I mumbled, patting her back.

She kept crying, telling me about the memory of the car accident, how Celeste ran away. Then out of the blue, she killed herself, leaving a suicide note on the door. My heart aches for my best friend. She did not deserve what happened to her. Especially it being fake. Kaylee took tissues out of her bag, and have them to her. Darbi quietly said a thank you, then cleaned herself up.