The Way You Annoy Me

" I love it, I love it. " The beat of the sympathetic romantic song slithered through my head phones, and out to the huge mic.

" I got a bad boy, must admit it. You got my heart, don't know how you did it. "

I shifted my standing position, and took a piece of my curled hair, which was wrapped in a pink ribbon at the top.

" I love the way, I love the way. " This was all coming together perfectly, the song was perfect.

Turns out, Daydreamin' gave me second thoughts. 

It was more of an album song, not a single.

But, there was this thing going around in my head.

The Way.

It wouldn't stop, so I took out a piece of paper and wrote some things down. 

Perfect song, happy management.

My spit went in the back of my throat, and I started the whistle tones.

Just an airy feeling when I do them.

The beat went to instrumental, signalling the song was ending.

My music man, Timmy, Joby my sound check person, and my Manager went crazy.

" This is going to be the song of 2013! " Timmy jumped. 

I walked out of the booth, and gave a squeal.

" The music video idea you have is perfect! Mac is coming over to shoot it, and record it tomorrow. " Joby looked at her clip board and IPhone.

" I can't wait! " My heart rate was a BILLION beats per minute. This was my moment! 

I picked up my teddy bear phone and dialed Louis number.

" Ohmygodthewayisgoingtobeamazingandtheirsatingitsgoingtobethesongof2013andicantevenohmygod!!!!!!!!!!! " I stuttered and it was silent.

" Up against One Direction? This should be interesting.. " It wasn't Lou. It was Harry?

" Harry? Give the phone to Louboo! " I demanded and he laughed.

" Louboo is practicing booboo. " he snickered.

" Arsehole. " I mumbled.

" But you won't beat us, we've taken over the world. " I could tell he was a bit sceptical of me.

" Watch me, Styles. " I narrowed my eyes, and hung up.

But, I needed to call Darbi to see how Ellie was.

Ringgg. 

Ringgg.  

Bitch if you don't answer your fuc-

" HELLOOOOO?" Her voice bellowed.

" Hey babe, how's my lil gum drop doing?" I attempted cheesy names with a giggle.

" Im great act-"

" Not you! My daughter? The human I gave birth to? " She laughed and muffled the phone around.

I noticed everyone was staring at me.

" She's great. Loves her Aunt DarDar! Paige was going to stop by later on...how's the new song working out? "

" It's almost like a Mariah Carey type song. But I adore it. " This was true. 

It had that hip hop, jazzy type feel to it.

" Alrighty. Get yo booty back to werk! " I laughed and hung up.

" Night guys! " I waved to the studio people and grabbed my bag. 

My keys hung loose in my hand and I walked out the glass doors.

The floral pink pleated dress I wore blew lightly, giving me a soft breeze past my legs. 

But my matching Doc Martins were where it was at. I mean really.

" I love the way, I love the way. " My voice softly hummed, unlocking the door, and getting in the car. 

" The way I love you. " My engine revved up, and I pulled out of the almost car less parking lot.  

The sun roof was opened and my hair went flying, but it's not like I gave a shit.

Louis Pov

" Harry, why do you have my phone? " I asked stubbornly. 

" Nothing...." He quickly hid it behind his back. 

" Give it back. " My voice grew a bit angrier. I fought him for it. 

" Arsehole. " I commented, unlocking it and seeing the damage that was done.

I looked at my calls and texts.

" Har, did El call me? " I raised an eyebrow.

" Whose El? I don't know an El? " he pulled his hair out of his face.

" Thanks Booboo. " I rolled my eyes and shut the lights off.

We each had our stuff, and marched out one by one to our cars. 

El was waiting for me, seeing there was no point to take 2 cars. 

She stepped out, looking as hot as she always does, and took my bag.

" How was today? " she kissed me lightly, bending over to put my stuff with hers in the back. 

" Great. I'm sure you had a wonderful time as well. " Her response was a nod and a hug.

She spotted Harry and walked over to him, slapping his cheek in the process.

" I deserved that. " he mumbled.

" LOVE YOU! " she shouted.

We got into the car, and she moved to the passenger seat. 

Her hand move onto mine and she gazed out the window to the lovely sunset.

" I missed you today....." She muttered. 

" Don't think I didn't. And Ellie. " I sighed.

" Missed you more. " she grinned. 

" NUH UH. " 

" YEAH HUH " 

" NO " 

" YES " 

" YES "  

" NO "

" YO MOMMA SHE DON'T LIKE ME-"

" Hello? " El answered.

There were huge sobs and cries.

" What's wrong Darb? "

She gasped.

" No! "

I was eager to here what happened.

" Louis! STEP ON IT ! " she yelled.

" Why what's wrong?! " I panicked.

" Ellen keeps throwing up and won't stop!"