The only thing I want

Waking up on Monday, June 24 was a pain.

Constant crying and sobbing woke me up, to start off my fabulous 21st birthday.

My eyes were glued shut, but I forced them to open. I shuffled my feet across the hall, to Ellen's room. Picking her up gently, I rocked her in my arms. 

Her cries only got softer, but still came. 

I sighed, and grabbed her blanket out of the crib, wrapping it between my arms. I put a pacifier in her mouth, and she immediately became hushed. 

Her blues eyes started to shut. Which let me know that I can sleep soon.

I patted her back and walked around her room more. Looking at her, with her eyes shut, I placed Ellie back into her crib, laying her on her stomach.

I was mentally praising God, because I can go back to sleep. With her door cracked a little bit, I tiptoed back into the bedroom, and climbed back into bed. Louis' arm was sprawled onto my side, so I carefully got in, and laid my head on his chest,pulling covers on myself. 

His arm wrapped around me. I placed my legs on his and shut my eyes.

*

Before long, sunshine came through the windows. The brightness basically forced me to awake. I sat up, combing my hair back, and checked the time. 

8:23

It's too early. But the sun is out, and Ellen needs to wake up.

What a great morning.

Louis still was tangled in me. I slithered through the bed, and fell with a thud at the bottom.

" Owie. " I whined. Louis movements were able to be heard. 

" El? Where are you? " His morning voice was raspy yet soft. 

" At the bottom of the bed...." I said. 

" Why.? " He asked. 

" Because you were sleeping, and I was going to get up. But clearly I failed." My explanation failed, really.

He didnt say anything, just reached down, and pulled me back on top. 

I kissed his cheek, and proceeded to stretch. It was like hell trying to make myself awake. 

Louis got up and yawned. 

Ellie still needed to get up. I went into her room, and saw her sleeping. My arms picked her up, and rocked her.

" Ellie Bellie. " The tone of my voice was hushed. She stirred for a moment, until her bright eyes opened. 

" Good morning moomoo!" I greeted. Her expression was normal, and her chubby cheeks didnt crack a smile. 

She's just like me. 

The diamond stud earrings she had on were so cute. We had them done at the doctors previously. 

Shower sounds filled the quietness, as Louis prepared himself for the day.

I changed her diaper and washed her up. 

" Guess what today is? " I asked her. She just grabbed some of my hair.

" Mommy's 21 today. " I smiled at her. The cute face managed a small smile and I about died. That smile could fix anybody.

We walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Her pink chair thing ( I have no idea what it's called, I think it helps you sit up. ) was on the counter. She sat it in, waiting for me to feed her.