Heres to us!

When we arrived at the party, we were the first ones there. Well, we basically ran out of the place.

I held Ellen and took Louis' hand into mine. No fans were outside. Thank god. The inside was beautiful.

Vintage chairs and tables were set up nicely, with a Dj in the back. It was dim litted. Our reception wouldn't be complete without a bar, filled with various drinks.

Even a table in the front of the room was for us. Our chairs had ribbons draped on the backs.

" You know this has been the best day of my life, right? " Louis asks.

" You should have seen me in the dressing room. " I snorted, with a laugh.

" I wish I would've seen you..." I hit his arm.

" There is a child here. " Ellen's bright eyes stared off around the room.

" But I will be getting something for this, right? " He raised an eyebrow at me.

" I already have something planned. " His response was the best. I kissed him, and continued our conversation until people arrived.

" Well look at the wedded couple. " Anne walked in, opening her arms. Her warm hug almost reminded me of Harrys.

" And whose this? " She asked, looking at our child.

" Say hi Ellen. " I told her. She flashed a smile smile, before looking off into space again.

" Very cute. " Anne complimented. I thanked her, and the guys walked in.

My dress dragged on the floor when I went to hug them all.

" You look beautiful El. " Niall smiled.

" Really, you look like a super star. " Zayn hugged me.

More and more compliments came in, and more huge were given.

Everyone's families were here. People I haven't met, people I have.

The girls walked in.

" ELLIE BELLIE! " They screeched and I bro hugged them.

" You're just so beautiful El. " Paige smiled.

" My Elliphant is officially married! " Darbi clapped, letting us all go WHOO!

" I don't know what to feel right now. " My face huffed a grin.

We kept on chatting, and more people came in.

" Where's my granddaughter ? " Johanna's voice rang. My now sisters in law came in.

" Hello! " I said, hugging them individually.

The compliments don't end, do they?

" I didn't expect it to be today! Isn't it you're birthday as well? " Jo asked, holding the baby.

" Yep. I'm 21. This was my birthday gift. " Although it DIDNT feel like my birthday. Because I'm too busy being occupied by my wedding.

" Well, happy birthday. And congrats! " Lottie squealed, hugging me again.

" Thanks. " We all got drinks - not the kids - and everyone sat down at their tables. I walked up to the Bride and Groom table, still standing.

Zayn rose from his seat.

" How about a toast to the newly wedded couple! Louis, the man, you truly deserve all the happiness in the world. El, thanks for making him this way. Props to you. " We raised glasses, and clinched them together.