Forgive you?

Louis' Pov:

Tonight was just mixed thoughts.

Oh how my thoughts, they spin me everywhere. It's pretty bad, considering that Elliott really wants me to stop ignoring her. I'm not trying to, I'm just planning.

Planning to confront Zayn in everyone.

Cliche, I know. But maybe the embarrassment will teach him not to do it again. Just...never.

Elliott is reading a book on the bed. I have my phone in front of my face, not like it never is. Ellen is sleeping in her room. So it's just us.

Her book seems interesting.

" Stars Dance " looks like it's some girly book. I shouldn't butcher her interests though. I like her messy pony tail she is sporting. On top of her head, swinging everywhere. She is love.

" I'm going to bed. " Her voice announces quietly, shutting her book, and placing it back onto her bedside table. The light flashes off on her side. I place my phone up on my table, and do the same.

The stillness almost makes me feel uncomfortable. Els movements shake the bed, until she settles. I want to just engulf her in my arms, but I don't know. I need to stop being mean-ish.

" El. " I speak. It was silent, until she faces me. Her silhouette perfect in shape.

" Yes? " She says.

" I'm not mad at you. Not anymore. " She stays silent, I can feel her nodding.

" Come snuggle with me. I feel alone. "

Her fairy voice airs down the silence. I shift near her, and her body closes the gap. I think she even mumbled 'Finally'. Which is what I'm saying.

But am I really over it? It's so hard for me, because she lied about kissing Mac. How do I know she didn't just make out with him? The things she could of done....make me shiver.

My arms wrap around her as she caresses one arm over mine.

" I love you. " Her voice hums.

I just hope she isn't lying to me.

**

Elliott's Pov:

In the morning, sunshine peeps through the windows. It's seems like forever since I saw it. Louis' presence is not with me. He is in the bathroom, fixing his hair.

" Well good morning. " I yawn flipping the covers over.

" Morning. " He mimics back. I roll my eyes and walk over to the bathroom.

" Studio again? " I ask. The clock read 8:20.

" And so early? " He nods.

" We're preparing for the tour AND the Teen Awards tonight. "

" Oh shit. I almost forgot. " I curse.

" You have thousands of dresses. I'm sure you're more prepared than you think. " He adds.

" True. " I conclude. He walks out, giving me a hug and a kiss, before exiting the room. I turn the shower on, and begin my morning.

- 32 minutes later -

I fix my hair up, pinning my bangs back for a small bump. It was a nice change. My white lacey Bandeau goes nicely with my floral maxi skirt. Adding my wedges.

I brush my teeth before I need to get Ellie up. When I walk in, she's still sleeping. Her hair tuffs all over the place.

" Good morning moo. " My voice almost hushing. I pick her up, and gently rock her, until her blue eyes flutter open.