Love somebody.

- you can play Maroon5- Love Somebody for this chapter -

It's kind of one of those things, but not as detailed as they would be.

----------

Getting into the house was a bit exciting. It was our first night together as newly weds. And Darbi was watching Ellen for the night, so we could......have our privacy.

I walked upstairs, itching to get my dress off. I've been in it all night.

When I got to the closet, I shut the door, stripping out of the heavy material. I put it on a hanger, so I could take it to the dry cleaners tomorrow. I found the bag of things I got earlier today.

The Lacey material fell into my hands as I tossed the bag away. My heart raced a little. Stripping down again, I wanted to see what I bought actually LOOKED like on. The body mirror we had reflected back on my small figure. It fit perfectly. It wasn't too crazy, just a pink push-up bra, and making underwear. It almost looked.....sexy I guess. I never really felt that way about myself.

Sexy.

That's a new word.

" El? What are you doing in there.? " Louis knocked on the door.

Shit. He can't see me yet. I grabbed one of his shirts, and through it on.

I walked out, and looked in the bathroom mirror. He shut the door to the closet, and I ran out, shutting the door to the bathroom.

Ripping the shirt off, I placed myself on the end of the foot rest, that stood at the end of the bed. My eyes aimed at the door. I could hear his footsteps coming out of the closet. There goes my heart pounding faster.

This feeling I got was so, alive in a way. I still had my heels on, but they fit perfectly in my attire.

" You're sure that you want Ellen wi-" The door opened. I looked everywhere, but Louis.

" You really did have something planned. " He breathed, staring me up and down.

I just shrugged, kicking my legs up, over each other.

He sat on the chair we had, taking his shoes off.

" You're so shy. It's adorable. " He commented. I really was. I never done this for anyone before.

But I wanted to surprise him. Man up El.

I got up, and walked over to him, getting on his legs, with mine at both sides of the chair. He looked me in the eyes and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

My breathing tensed up, and I started to kiss him. I needed to do this right. His hands touched my lower back, moving to my thighs, he clutched them, like he would never let go.

I continued on making out with him. It needed to be slow.

His lips touched my collarbone, and I felt myself tense up. The gentleness of his lips made me feel at ease. My hands held one of his, and the other his shoulder.

" You've sure changed. "Louis mumbled.

" Mhm. " I said.

He took his shirt off, throwing the fabric on the floor. I kicked off my heels, bucking up on his legs. His hands grabbed part of my ass, and part of my back, pushing me into him.

I let my lips linger onto his, making them go down his neck. He picks me up, with both legs around him, taking me to the bed.

He straddled my body, hovering over me. I ran fingers through his hair. His eyes grazed at me, noticing the need on my face.