Sneak

Louis' Pov:

Elliot's strong gaze is on me, hinting something wrong.

The memories of Celeste from last summer are still vivid in my mind. Before she turned evil at least.

I look one last time at El before she gives me the signal to exit the room. I take Ellen with me to our room before shutting the door.

But of course I press my ear up against it, waiting.

" Why are you here? " El huffs.

" I told you, I need you're help...." Celeste says.

" With what exactly ? " El snaps. Ellen makes small cries, and I rock her to keep her quiet.

" I miss you guys, I miss our group-"

" You fucked yourself over on that." Elliott sighs loudly.

" What else do you want? A magic unicorn? "

"......I want to date Niall." My jaw drops.

" Excuse me? " El says.

I can't believe this!

" No no, I'm sorry. He's taken by Paige." I hear her heels click on the floor.

"Which is why I want you to help me get with him again! " Celeste is thirsty my god.

" What makes you think I'd ever do that? "

I pull away after I hear my phone buzz

Elliott's Pov:

Celeste pulls out something from her bag.

A photo.

" What the hell..." It is a photo of me and Harry kissing? No, it is an edit!

" Louis would never believe that. " I scoff, laughing a little.

" Not unless he's going to get it personally." Her voice quickly gets serious.

She pulls out her phone.

" I'll send it to him right now-"

" No. " I stop her.

Celeste waits for me to give her the answer she wants so badly.

" I'll do it. " I give up, and she smiles big.

" Good choice."

I can't ruin the damaged relationship I already have now.

Why am I going to do it to another.?

-

After Celeste left, we've spend our day relaxing. Nerves of earlier events get to me. I'm not scared of Celeste, just scared of what she can do.

That photo, she's pure evil.

There's no way in hell I'm going to get her back into our group.

" I'll send it to him right now. "

Maybe I'll just ignore her.

But she does have his number, and I couldn't tell Louis to get it changed because he'd know something's up.

How does she know where we live is the real question.

Chills run down my back as I shift on the couch next to Louis, who is fast asleep.

I decide to get up and walk outside.

The chilliness makes me wish I would have brought a jacket, but that's not what's really bothering me. Celeste wants something I can't ever do.

So what do I do?

Should I tell everyone else?

If I got everyone to play along and let her back into our group long enough to get the picture and all of our numbers off her phone, we'd call the police and get restraining orders on her.

Ugh, it seems so complicated. But it's a good plan, so I think I should stick to it.

Oh ! The guys are going on your tomorrow. Shit. I'll tell them all tomorrow. We can't have more group meetings, so this plan won't work.

I continue walking down the concrete sidewalk, the grey sky almost showed a sign of peace. Just pure quiet and no disturbances.

I was pushed down, hands being tied behind my back. Duck taped mouth, just like a movie scene. My cries didn't help but get me hit with a black gun.

I'm flipped over on the grass, facing the offender.

" Angel, hush. Don't make matters worse......." 1 girl in black tilts her head to the side, appearing another girl dressed the same, sprays an awful must up my nose.

" Great work . " The girl smirks, and I fall back, still trying to call out Louis' name to come and save me.

Louis.

Where are you?

THE END.

*****

Oh my god guys, hi!

So this is the end of Just For Now.

It's kinda sad and scary, I know. But I'm trying to decide to see if I could continue it to a new book or just leave it here?

Help me decide! It's all about what y'all want.

If I choose to continue it, the new book will be called

" Louis, Where Are You? ". I like it!

I'm so blessed to just even have reads on this, so thank you!

Beau brooks followed my instagram, which is

@aoldkr, so follow me on there!

Please comment, vote, and fan!

ILYSM THANK YOU!

~ Ari