Time of our lives

The stylists immediately began taking off my make up, and restyling my hair.

The other girls were sat down too, feeling the pampering. They took my engagement ring, and wedding ring, for the alter.

I let out a sigh of excitement.

" Just relax. " Darbi reminded me. When I get worked up, my emotions pour out of me like water.

My hair was down, but up in the back. They curled each piece, giving it hair spray.

I touched it, bouncing it with my hands. Ellen was sat in my lap, when a girl came and took her to get ready. It made me uneasy, but I got over it since I wouldn't have time to get her ready myself.

My makeup was almost naked. Everything was nude colors. Champagne almost. They applied individual lashes on the ends of my eyes, for dramatic affect.

They let me brush my teeth before putting on a fun pink lipstick.

I think it was called " Pinking of you ". So cute!

The other girls all had different looks on. Hair up, hair down. Smokey eyes, to shimmery eyes.

We needed to hurry, because we only had so much time til everything started. My heart picked up speed.

I scrolled through my Bear cases phone, hoping to take my mind off of the event.

But sadly, it didnt happen. The photographer came in, and snapped picks of us getting ready.

It was getting close to 6. 5:52.

" Alright, dresses on. " The stylists instructed.

I watched the girls get ready, before I did.

Darbi had on a dark blue satin long dress. It flared out at the bottom, showing her figure beautifully. Her black heels peeping through a little. Her hair was pinned up. Makeup was light.

Paige wore a butter cream yellow pinup dress, with light sparkled across the top. The cute nude heels stapled it together. Her hair was up aswell, with her medium makeup she usually has on.

Perrie had on a Magenta 60s styled dress. But it was shorter than it would be. Her personality screamed in that dress, a smelly bow tied in the back. Her heels were black, with a peep toe. Paige's light blonde hair was curled down, with her bangs waterfalled in the back. Her makeup was dark, not too different.

Kaylee, was stunning in her mint green high-low skirted dress. Soft brown tinted makeup applied on her face, matching her heels. Her hair was in a low twisted bun,looking very messy but fun. I was glad she became my new friend. Kay had similarities to me, which I adore.

It was my turn. You could hear the snaps of pictures being taken at I stepped into my stunning dress. They helped my lace up. I pulled my hair back, letting in fall onto my shoulders. My veil got placed in my hair. My earrings. The sparkly heels I slipped on made me feel like Cinderella.

Sounds cheesy, but this is what I've Ben waiting for, since I was a little girl. Dreaming of my prince charming, to save me of my misery, living with my mother.

Tears formed in my eyes, looking into the mirror, thinking of my old hopes of getting everything I wanted for this day.

Perrie handed me tissues, murmuring something about not ruining my makeup.

After I settled down, Ellen was brought back out, in her white dress I bought her, and shoes, with the frilly socks. The bow band on her head made me melt. Everyone went " Awe" and I started crying again. I held her and wiped my tears away.