Its complicated

Elliott's Pov:

Standing on the stage currently, is making me frazzled.

I hold the gold trophy in my hand, and begin making up something to say in my mind.

" Oh wow. I don't know where to start. " I mumble with a smile, but reminding myself that I was on camera.

" This means so much to me. I didn't think any of this would ever come to me. I started out working in a small Coffee Shop. Now I am married with a wonderful Husband with a Daughter, making music. And very amazing friends. Just.....wow. To everyone who voted for me, fan or not, thank you for this. I appreciate it so strongly. " I smile with a little laugh as everyone cheers me on. The Way tune plays out as I exit the platform, and back to my seat.

My phone is buzzing from texts and tweets. I feel like bursting out in happy tears. I cant even look at anyone. Louis' hand touches me shoulder, and I face him.

" I'm so proud of you. " He exclaims, and I hug him.

" Thank you. I'm also very proud of you. " I remark back. Darbi passes the award around the girls, talking about how lucky I am. I am pretty lucky. I was up against big timers, and One Direction? That's crazy. Their fandom should of packed in votes for weeks.

My phone buzzes again, and it's Matt.

SO PROUD OF YOU!!! xxx

I blush at the text, my stomach is in knots.

Thank you! I didn't know I was nominated! X

I thought I told you? Anyway, when are you coming back here for you're performance.? xxx

What? What performance?

I was never informed about a performance? X

Really? I told you in the studio...

Anyway, you're promoting Baby I .

Oh shit. He did tell me. God damnit.

But it's not finished yet? Oh alright. I'll try to find my way in there. X

See you in 5. xxx

I get up from my seat.

" Where are you going? " Louis asks me.

" I just....I've got to meet someone backstage..." I cough, and walk through the aisle, with my clutch and phone.

It takes me 20 minutes to find out where the hell I am going. I have a body guard escort me back to where the dressing rooms are.

" Matt? " I peep my head in a room. It was random people talking, and they stare at me.

" Erm...sorry. " I mutter before scurrying off to the next room.

The door labels. I thought.

My eyes go from door to door, searching for my name. I come to find the door open.

" And there she is! " Matt sips his water, and the attention of the people go on me.

" Hey. " I step in the room.

" Lets get you ready for that performance! " He exclaims, before I'm pushed into the chair in front of a vanity.

I watch one of the designers pull out what seems to be my costume. It's a white crop top style shirt. And a little poofy blue high waisted skirt.

The remove my makeup except my false lashes, redoing my foundation and everything else. They leave my hair as it is, but add a bow in the back.

I walk into the bathroom to change into my outfit, along with black heels.