Open the blinds

- Flash Back -

Louis Pov:

I drew circles in the side of Elliott's hip. She slept soundly. Alone.

After she went back to bed, I laid on the couch with Ellen, thinking before putting her back to bed.

But I was getting dressed to go drive around, until it was time for practices. I kept an eye on her before lightly kissing her head, then placing my hand on her side, hoping she won't catch me watching her. Her hair was sprawled everywhere, and fingers clutched my shirt.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just can't seem to understand why it happened.

Elliott didnt do anything. She didnt lie. She didnt kiss Zayn back. So why am I holding this on her?

I don't know, I need to think it all out.

Grabbing my beanie, I left a small note on Elliot's phone, before shutting the door, without making a sound.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

" Baby I loved you first. "

Jam out. We finished the first part of our set list, and decided take a break.

My mind was going to Zayn. Elliott. Zayn. Kiss. Elliott. Zayn and Elliott.

" Mate, are you alright? " Harry patted my shoulder. I looked at him for a second, then looked back into the arena.

" Yeah. Yeah I'm good. " I breathed. I exited the stage, keeping an eye on Zayn. I can't believe he hasn't told me.

Back into the dressing room area, we all sat down in the chairs. I take a sip of my water, before taking out my phone, ignoring all conversation.

The Five Seconds Of Summer guys came in, taking seats as well.

" It's crazy. One more week til this all takes off. " I hear Ashton remark.

" You guys better get used to all of the screaming and craziness. " Niall laughed, along with everyone else. I felt like an outsider in the group right now.

" Yeah. " I commented. The room felt suddenly uneasy, and everyone just started conversation low.

Taking a look around the room, I narrowed my eyes on Zayn, who was poking Liam around smiling.

Keep on smiling, before you cant.

I don't want violence in the band, but my head is telling me to just beat the shit out him.

Lou sat next to me, watching Lux run around the room. She reminded of Ellen. But just as I was going to say something, the door opened.

Elliott walked in, holding Ellen.

" Hi guys. " She greeted. Lou got up to give her a hug. I looked at her, and she looked back at me, taking a chair a sitting.

" I was bored, and she's got Strep Throat, so I thought you guys could cheer her up. " Elliott put her purse on the floor. Lux stood in between our chairs, looking up, to see the baby.

Lou knelt beside her.

" That's Ellen. She's Louis and Elliott's daughter. " Lux smiled before reaching her arms out to touch her.

Elliott carefully placed her on the ground, where she sat upright, giving Lux a weird look.

" She doesn't know you yet. " I smiled at them. Maybe they'll become friends.

" So Elliott, hows the new song coming? " Zayn piped up. And I could tell Elliott froze.

" It's fine...." She mumbled.