1

"Ge ge , wait for bobo " - said a five-year-old Omega boy as he ran.

The younger boy was following a 10-year-old alpha boy.The little boy suddenly falls on the ground while running . He gets pain in his leg due to falling on the ground.Light blood began to flow from the wound on his leg.Tears came to his eyes. He looked at his zhan ge and saw that his zhan ge had left.He gets up from the ground and starts running after his again.

" ge ge" - said the little boy

"Why are you following me?"- zhan said annoyed.
Zhan looked back at him, the boy was covered in dust all over. And blood is coming out of his leg.

"Yibo, what happened to you"- zhan

" Bobo fell to the ground"- yibo said with his cute voice

"Go home, and apply medicine to your wounds."- zhan

"No no, you will leave here and bobo will go with you"- yibo said baby voice

"Yibo, I'm going to school now, I can't take you with me."- zhan

"No no no, bobo will go, bobo will go "- yibo said in a teary eyes

Zhan ignore him , he is very annoyed with yibo's behavior. Yibo is always behind him. Yibo always sticks to him like glue.For him zhan can do no work like peace . He has bullied yibo many times,Scared him, He has misbehaved with him many times. But yibo forgot everything like a fool and went back to zhan again.

"To tell you well, you don't understand, I'm going to school now. Go home quietly, and don't follow me"- zhan said angrily

Yibo fell silent when he saw zhan's anger. He stood there like a statue.
He lowered his eyes, his puppy eyes watering.
Zhan ignores him and goes to the car.
Yibo stared blankly at the passing car. His eyes were watering. His nose and swollen cheeks were red from crying.Yibo's father came to the garden to look for yibo, he found his son standing in a place like a puppy with his head down.He took a deep breath, this was nothing new, it was a daily occurrence.He goes to his son and picks him up.

"why are you crying my little sunshine, "- hea-jin Said the baby voice

"Baba ,Gege left me, left me"- yibo said

"Your gege has gone to school, he will come home again. Don't cry my sunshine"- hea-jin

"Really "- yibo said with puppy eyes

"Yes , sunshine"- He said with a soft smile at his son's cuteness.

He entered the house with yibo.
Wei families mainly live in villages. Granny Wei likes the rural environment.So they all live here together.But her two Omega children live in the city with their husbands They were a middle class family.
Heajin walks into the room with yibo.He puts yibo on the bed, and says, "My sunshine, how are you in pain?"

"Yibo fell, fell to the ground, running after his gege, then fell to the ground"- yibo said cutely

Hea- jin kisses yibo's forehead. Hea-jin took out the ointment from the side and applied it to his leg.

"Baba, pain, bobo is in pain"- yibo said

"Sunshine, be patient, Baba is applying medicine to your wound. "- hea- Jin

"Noo.. pain "- yibo cried

"My sunshine strong boy, strong boys don't cry in pain."- hea-jin

"Strong boy doesn't cry in pain, I'm strong, I don't cry in pain." - yibo said in a sobbing voice.

Hea-jin smiled softly at his son's cuteness.
Hea- jin and Yibo's mother LanYi are married for love. Lanyi's father does not accept them because Lan Yi was the daughter of a rich family, and Hea- jin was the son of a middle-class family. So they run away and get married .Their happy family was going well. When yibo is born Lanyi dies giving birth to yibo.yibo is the only deposit left by Lanyi.So Hea-jin loves his son very much.

Yibo has been addicted to zhan since childhood.As the saying goes, nothing is too good. Such addiction to made zhan impatient.

At noon everyone is sitting in the dining room having lunch.Granny Wei had a large family full of people at the table. He deserves this happiness before dying at this old age.

"Granny ,Granny ,I will eat this big fish "- yibo said cute voice

"No granny I will eat big fish "- Cheng yi

"I am the eldest, so I have the right to eat the big fish "- xuan lu

"No granny, I will eat, I will eat"- yibo said cutely

"All of you be quiet.The one who is polite will get the head of the fish. "- granny said

"Ah, your grandmother is the biggest, let your grandmother eat the fish ."- Zhang bin bin

"Don't stay, Bin Bin, it's the kids who want to eat" - Jackson

"Why do children ask for food in the mouth of adults like this, you have seen my son will never eat food in his mouth like this"- crystal liu Said haughtily

"Children are young, are they old enough to understand yet?"- Darren

"Yes, my eldest son is right, I will give them whatever they want."- granny Wei
They were sitting and talking when zhan came home from school. Yibo gets excited seeing zhan and runs to him.He went to zhan and hugged his legs.
"Ge- ge what did you bring for  yibo, you brought chocolate for yibo"- yibo said cutely

Everyone smiles at yibo's cuteness. Only zhan and zhan's mother get annoyed.

"Yibo, I went to school not to a market that I would bring chocolate for you"- zhan said annoyely.

Yibo gets upset when he hears that his ge- ge did not bring him any chocolates.

"Ah zhan-zhan , sunshine is still a child, does he understand these things?"-  granny Wei

Zhan can't say anything over her grandmother and leaves the room. Yibo follows behind him.

Zhan goes to the room and takes off his school clothes and goes to the wash room to face.When he came out he saw yibo standing quietly outside the room with his head bowed. Yibo not daring to come to zhan's room.There is a reason for this , One day when zhan was sitting in his room doing homework, yibo came into his room without knocking. Yibo unknowingly messes up the homeworks causing zhan to get very angry and beat yibo a lot.That night yibo had a high fever. Since then yibo is slightly afraid of zhan and does not enter his room without his permission.
Currently, yibo is standing in front of Zhan's door with his head bowed. Yibo was playing with his fingers.

"what are you doing here "- zhan said annoyely

Yibo fear keeps silent. Zhan gets even more angry at yibo's silence.

"Dam , why are you silent like this, if you have something to say ,say it otherwise go away don't waste my time unnecessarily."- zhan shout

Yibo trembled with fear. Tears began to fall from his eyes, but he pressed his lips together to prevent any sobs from escaping.
Zhan gets very angry and closes the door in front of yibo without looking at him. When zhan closed the door, yibo's hand was on the doorframe due to which yibo's hand hurt.Little yibo screamed in pain, he saw his hand turned blue with blood clots. His zhan gege hurt him again.Why does zhan want to do this only to him , he wants some attention from his zhan ge, is it his fault. He runs into the room.