14

Dilreba and Darren sat in their office waiting for their secretary.Just then Darren's secretary knocked on the door and entered.The secretary was panting as if  he had come to run very fast.The secretary hurriedly bowed to his boss and he gave his information,

"sir mr lan  did not come to the his  company today, his secretary is not present in the company so asked his manager. But he didn't say anything properly just said that he is busy."

Darren was quietly listening to the words when he heard that there was no news from Mr. Lan. he was very worried he looked at Dilreba and asked ,"what will happen now.If this meeting is not held today then our company will be a big loss."

Dilreba assures his uncle, "don't worry we have worked hard, surely we will get our results. This project meeting did not happen today, so what happened, we will go to their company tomorrow about this project ."

Darren letting out a long breath and said annoyely- "I don't understand why Mr. Lan doesn't care about us or neglects us.We have been waiting for him since morning and have given him several calls and messages and have sent a man from our company to theirs still no news. Mr lan could have sent a message saying that he would not be able to attend the meeting today."

Dilreba was listening to her uncle attentively. And she tells her uncle, "Mr. Lan qiren's grandson is now the new heir to the lan company.Maybe he is new so he is not an expert in these matters so he has made such a mistake."

Darren agree with  Dilrebar because that may be the case. Otherwise the owner of such a big company wouldn't play around with an important meeting like this.

The meeting for which they had prepared so much today was not done today, so they decided to go home and rest because today was a lot of pressure on them.That's when Bilbara's manager came running into the cabin.  He gasped and said, "Madam , lan Company owner has come and wants to have a meeting."

After hearing this, Dilreba and Darren's eyes widened and they quickly asked the manager to prepare the cabin for the meeting.

Darren and Dilreba packed up the cabin, which was done in ten minutes and was ready for the meeting, and waited for Lan's new heir to the company.

Cabin had many other members who were all businessmen.

Those companies will benefit a lot if they can complete this project today so they have seen all their famous and talented staff present here

Those companies will benefit a lot if they can complete this project today so they have seen all their famous and talented staff present here.While they were waiting there was a knock on the door and they saw a young boy maybe 17-18 years old enter the room.At first everyone was surprised to see this young boy but they turned around to see some of the alpha boys present because the boy was an omega and looked amazingly beautiful.

At first everyone was surprised to see this young boy but they turned around to see some of the alpha boys present because the boy was an omega and looked amazingly beautiful

This young boy Tip was wearing a white t-shirt. Her hair was unkempt and had white dyed in between the black hair.The lips were as red as the rose petals, the nose was also red, the cheeks were red, the lips were as red as the rose petals, the nose was also red, the cheeks were also red, it looked like blush was applied on the cheeks.

All the alphas present were looking at this beauty Omega with lustful eyes without realizing it.When Dilreba and Darren see the state of their staff, darren becomes very angry and slams his hands down on the table causing them all to come back to their senses.

Dilreba looks at that omega boy and says ,"who are you and what are you doing here . how did you get inside,"

Yibo looked at Dilreba and ignor her . He walked in a professional manner and sat in the seat the place of the LAN company owner.

After seeing this, Darren gets very angry and stands up and says, - "this boy, first of all, how did you enter this meeting and how did you sit in this seat. Bodyguard, get this boy out quickly or Mr. Lan will come."

After listening to Darren's words, yibo's eyes showed anger as he looked at Darren .He sat with one leg crossed over the other, twirling a pen in one hand and looking at the Darren and said with smirk-, "The one you've been waiting for has arrived."

This time  Darren and Dilreba do not understand anything and they look confused.They are waiting for Mr. Lan and this boy says Mr. Lan is here but they don't see where.

Yibo then sees his uncle's confused look and says something pointing to his secretary's case and his secretary hands a file to Wei Darren. Darren took the file and opened it and his eyes slowly widened as he opened it.He quickly put the file on the table and bowed his head quickly  and said, "forgive me for not knowing you And to be rude to you,  Mr Lan  "

Everyone present including Dilreba is surprised. What they heard was true.It's incredible that this young boy is a owner of Lan company and  this boy is Lan qiren's grandson..

"So you are the new owner of the lan company. Since you don't have the skills, you should have acquired the skills for a few months and then become the owner of the company."- Dilbara said arrogantly

"Who told you I have no skills?"- yibo said coldly

"I got his proof today, the meeting was at eight o'clock, you came, now it's almost an afternoon.A skilled businessman is never late for such an important meeting."- Dilreba said

Hearing Dilreba's speech, yibo gets angry, he was angry with Dilreba before, but now more double.How dare Dilreba point her finger at yibo and catch his mistake, it is not like yibo.

"Yes, I don't run a normal company like you. I run one of the top number one companies in China.Due to which many big business steels come to me and for this I have to go from one country to another for projects.And a little while ago I landed from New York and immediately came to your company for this project meeting and you are insulting me like this."- yibo
said very professionally and dramatically with anger in his voice.

Yibo's secretary is surprised to hear such a false drama, she knows very well that her boss was in jail  this morning and now he is sitting here and giving big dialogues.Did her boss do business deals in New York while in jail?

Darren rushes to yibo and says," I am apologizing to you instead of my niece, she didn't understand"

Yibo calmed down as he watched his uncle apologize. He looked at Dilbara and started thinking, 'you are too proud of yourself or I will break this pride.' Yibo think this and smirked.

Dilreba also keeps silent, she has accepted these false facts of  yibo as true.