33

XXX City hospital

Yibo  arrives at the hospital for his medical report and enters his friend's cabin.As soon as zhan talked to jili about it, he called yibo and told him all the details.
Yibo didn't want to come at first because the medical report would come back normal, he knows he's not that bad, but he hasn't seen zhan in a long time and misses him so he thinks maybe he'll see him at the hospital. Yibo is mad and angry with zhan but no matter how much he hates zhan, he loves zhan, it's not his lie that he has feelings for zhan.

But after talking to jili, he learns that zhan has kept his report to himself and now he has to meet zhan to get his report.This makes yibo very happy because of course he finds a reason to meet zhan .But he doesn't let this happiness reflect on his face.

But before yibo leaves, Jili gives a VIP card to which yibo looks at him confused

"Now going to see the doctor wei you have to make an appointment first and it will take you at least two hours to make an appointment because the demand for doctor wei is the highest in this hospital.And if you show this card, you can meet him very quickly."-

"Wow how did you get this card"- yibo surprise

"Dr. Wei gave it to me yesterday, so I can give it to you"- jili

Yibo is a little happy to hear this because zhan has thought of this for him and he leaves with the card in hand towards zhan's cabin.

When yibo arrived in front of Cabin, he saw several patients standing and several sitting, and two nurses in front of them tending to them.When yibo shows the card, the nurse lets him in without hesitation.

When yibo enters zhan's cabin he finds zhan engrossed in his work.

Especially with his patients. Zhan was looking at a patient's file and had a sweet smile on his lips and was talking to the patient with a smile

 Zhan was looking at a patient's file and had a sweet smile on his lips and was talking to the patient with a smile

After seeing zhan's sweet smile, his heart skipped a beat.And yibo is looking at zhan's smile in awe, how sweet that smile is.And this smile is perfect on yibo's lips because his lips are so sweet and juicy like a smile.Especially a mole under his lip that is very attractive.That charming smile seemed to be inviting yibo to his lips.

Yibo shook his head helplessly and cursed himself for thinking like that.

That's when yibo notices Zhan looking at him and he motions for his patient to leave.

"bobo, come here"- zhan said softly

Yibo stands in front of  zhan and without looking into his eyes says "where is my report"

"Why so fast, sit down"-

Yibo doesn't say anything just stands at this zhan repeats , bobo if you don't listen to me I won't give you the file"

Yibo sits on the chair in front of zhan and looks into zhan's eyes and says," Give me the file"

"What's the rush for the file? I know you didn't come here for the file"-
Zhan said looking into yobo's eyes