4

Yibo happily walks into his room seeing his father doing some work he runs and hugs his father from behind. Yibo coming up to his father's waist he embraced his father's legs. Hea-jin  hugs his son from behind he picks up his son and kisses his forehead saying ,"what happened my shanshine you are so happy today"

"Baba,  bobo told gege that tomorrow is bobo's first day of school. And he should take bobo with him, know baba he agreed."- yibo said cutely

Hea-jin is disheartened by yibo's words, as he knows that zhan has given his son false hope.He looked into his son's eyes, there was a bit of hope, a lot of love and a different kind of happiness.When his son finds out that his zhan gege has given him false hope and lied to him, his son will break down completely and cry a lot.But as a father he can't do anything because his son is very attracted to zhan since childhood and as he grows up he is more and more attracted to zhan.

Heajin  kiss on his son's forehead and lays him down on the bed saying, "it's been a long night my Shanshine go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow morning for your first day of school"

Yibo nods his head in agreement and tells his father to sing a song.His father agrees to his son's request and starts a song, yibo falls asleep listening to the song Of course, this is not new. Hea Jin used to sing his son to sleep every day .This song was his profession and it was through this song that he met yibo's mom .He still remembers the day when he had his first concert in the city.

Well, he was a minor singer and not a famous singer, luckily one of his concerts was held in the city and at that event he met Lan yi . Lan yi and bin bin ( xuan lu's mother) were two best friends who came together to see the concert.They fall in love with each other at their first meeting.But Lanyi's father didn't like Hea-Jin because Hea- Jin was a child from a poor middle family.And Lan yi was the daughter of the richest family .
And with Bin Bin's help, Hea Jin ran away and married Lan yi.

Hea Jin's eyes filled with tears as he remembered the old days. He kissed his son on the forehead and lay down next to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At five in the morning, zhan , zhan's parents and his two aunts and their three children were all leaving with their luggages.The taxi was standing in front of the house, all the family was very sad.

After being together for so many years now the eldest son is leaving, maybe he will come as a guest sometimes and leave again.Tears came to Granny's eyes.

Zhan looks at his grandma and says, "granny don't cry, I will be the big doctor in town then come here and treat you so that you will always be healthy. "

Hearing  zhan's words his grandmother gives him a kiss on his forehead and says," yes  dear, my zhan-zhan  will be a great doctor in future I pray for you."

Slowly everyone gets into the taxi saying goodbye to the granny and goodbye to the family. Yibo was sleeping because he is not used to getting up so early.

Yibo wakes up at eight in the morning. He got off his bed, and came out sleepy He came to the living room and saw his granny, baba and uncle sitting on the sofa.But he was nowhere to see his zhan gege and gege's father and his aunt was nowhere to be seen.

"Baba,"  yibo said in a sleepy voice

Hea-jin sees his son holding a rabbit's pussy in his hand and looking at him

"My Sunshine has woken you up"- Hea Jin said

Yibo heard his father's voice and jumped on his lap. Yibo is very excited and says to his father, "baba, I'm going to school today."

"My sunshine you will go to school today"- hea-jin

"But where is zhan gege, has gege gone to school leaving bobo alone "- yibo said with sad face.

His zhan gege left him alone again.By giving him hope, he broke his hope, Why did his gege do this to him did he expect a lot from his gege. No , he wanted some attention but his gege always neglected him. Yibo's eyes tear as he remembers that his Gege left him and went to school alone

When Hea Jin sees tears in his son's eyes, he quickly wipes them away and says ,"who said you are alone, you have a father, your father will take you to school."

"But gege promised Bobo that he would take Bobo to school"- yibo said sadly.

"It doesn't matter, your father is with you, hurry up and get ready to go to school, it's late Sunshine"- Hea-Jin was trying to move on to another topic.

Granny was sitting on the side and listening to yibo. She doesn't want to break the little innocent boy's hope but she also doesn't want to give this boy false hope.

Granny is about to say something when her son Jackson stops her.He motioned to his mother to be quiet.Granny doesn't say anything more because she's in a good mood too.

"If I go to school, I will see my  gege, right, baba"- yibo said with puppy eyes.

Heajin cannot give any answer to his son, what will he say to his son.He just nods a little in agreement  yibo is very happy and runs to the room to get ready.