35

At noon everyone is eating together sitting on the floor.Of course, the house doesn't have a big enough dining table to seat everyone, so they sit down. Granny Wei is very happy today because today after 10 years there are so many people in her small house.

"You should eat more," said crystal liu Said, putting food on yibo's  food plate

"Did I tell you to put food on my plate?"- yibo said coldy

He glares at Crystal liu, causing Liu to become confused.

Because Yibo is talking so well to everyone then what is wrong with him talking to her so harshly.

"Yibo, she is your aunt, speak with respect,"-
Wei Qi, who was next to him, said

Yibo clenching his fists tightly and looking at his aunt, he said, "Then you will teach Lan yibo how to talk.Don't forget your daughter's future development is in my hands"

"I didn't mean it that way. "- she said in a bit of a panic.

Everyone present was silent as they did not dare to say anything on Lan Yibo. Because not only Dilbara but the success of all businessmen present is in the hands of Yibo.

When Yibo wanted to get up from eating, his father stopped him and said, "Sunshine, don't leave food like that."

"Some women present spoiled the mood of Bobo's meal,  Baba"-
Yibo pouted.

Heajin laughs and says, “Then I feed my bobo"

Yibo agrees like a child, Heajin sits beside him and starts feeding yibo with his own hands.

" My baby bobo,  you should give  some attention to your bf" - song kang said playfully

Yibo saw his brow furrowed and started cursing his friend for acting like that.

He acted a little more and said, "My dear, don't look like that. I'm shy, there are many people here to see us"

Yibo kept thinking to himself ,' these acts were supposed to be done in front of  zhan ge but this ass had already started'

He forced a smile at Song and says, "of course honey, I will show you the whole village today"

On the other hand, Zhao liying pursed her lips and smiled, because she could clearly understand that yibo was getting annoyed with Song kang's behavior

After this behavior everyone present believe that their relationship is real and crystal liu is very worried that she has to do something fast.

" Bobo , You do not enjoy alone with your boyfriend. We'll go too."- zhao liying said with teasing smile

Yibo was just looking at them like ' I'm just going to kill them'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the evening, Cheng yi , Lu En Jie, Zhou xuan, xuan lu, yuchen, qingyang, Zhou liying, Yang Yang, jili , song kang and yibo  all went out to visit the village together.