bonus part

After 8 years

lan Company

A cute five-year-old boy enters the elevator. The baby was very cute but his face was emotionless and very cold.He was wearing black coat pants and had a black sunglasses on his eyes.Totally boss style..... the kid looks at that employee. They were two other employees inside the elevator and they bowed their heads when they saw the little boy.Just then, another employee entered the elevator and was a little confused as to who the kid was!Then the two employees who had bowed down also signaled to the new employee to bow down. The new employee has just joined here so maybe he didn't recognize this little boy.

Then the employee said to another employee next to the new employee, "This kid is our boss's son wei- wuxian. Hurry up and respect our little boss."

Then the new employee quickly bowed his head to respect the little boy.

The little boy just nodded and after a while the elevator opened and the boy stepped out.The little boy enters the cabin and sees a handsome man there.

"Baba"-

The handsome man sitting on the chair whose attention was on the file for so long, suddenly heard this cute voice and looked forward.

"My sunshine, what are you doing here?"

"A-xian come here to meet his Baba"-

"But why!!!"-

"A-xian is now bigger. So he decided he would help his Baba"-

"What kind of help will you give to your baba?"-

"Baba is always busy with work due to which he cannot give time to A-xian and his dad , his gege or his sis's .So he decided to help his baba in his work and do half of his baba's work.Because of which his baba's work will finish early and they can go home early and spend time with family."- A-xian said

Although he is five years old, he is very intelligent and very talented.

The handsome means Wei Lan yibo in front was very surprised to hear about his little son.Besides he is very happy because his son is very intelligent.

Yibo got up from his chair and knelt down next to the little boy and he kissed the little boy on the forehead saying, "Really!! My little A-xian has grown so much!!"

"Yes, A-xian is grown up and he remembers that today is his little sis's birthday. His duty is to get his baba home on time because They have to get home before his dad and his gege cause any mess."

He had forgotten in the pressure of work that today is his daughters birthday.But he also laughs at his son's words because he knows very well that zhan is bound to cause trouble when he does something.But he is very happy with his family. he held his cute son in his arms and said,"Of course we will reach home on time. And celebrate the birthday of your two younger sisters with much fanfare"

Yibo tells his secretary to handle all the office work and he goes home with his young son.

Currently Yibo has not three but four children. His older son wei A-yuan, he is very quiet in nature and is a omega.His second child Wei wuxian, A-xian looks exactly like zhan and has a mole on his bottom like zhan.But his nature is very cold.He's an dominant alpha. Yibo has a third child's, twin girls , they are 2 years old .They are both dominated alphas.

Zhanyi mansion

Both yibo and zhan now live in their zhanyi mansions. This they have built on their own earnings.They decorated their new home as their own and did not hire any servants.They sometimes visit to Wei Mansion and Lan Mansion and meet everyone.