19

Wei mansion

Everyone was sitting at the dining table having breakfast.Together xuan lu, cheng yi, Jackson ,Darren ,Crystal liu , bin bin , granny Wei and zhan sit down to eat.
Darren looked very happy today which everyone noticed so crystal liu asks her husband," what happened you still look happy today."

Darren looked at his wife with a satisfied smile and said, "Mr. Lan qiren has given us another new project and another opportunity."

"This is very happy, I pray that you will be successful this time"- granny Wei

"I said you have worked hard, you will surely get the results of your hard work"-, Crystal liu said proudly to her husband.

Then Darren looked at his brother with a smile and said, "All of this happened today because of Jackson. If he hadn't talked to Mr Lan qiren personally, I might not have gotten this project today."

"Brother why are you bringing me here it is nothing compared to what you have done to me"- Jackson said

Crystal liu remained silent, she did not like this, she was always an arrogant person.

Darren said, "Yes, happily, I forgot to say one more thing."
Everyone looked at him questioningly

"Tomorrow is Lan qiren's birthday and on that occasion he has invited all of our family"- Darren said

After hearing this, Crystal liu's eyes light up and she happily says, "Then we need you to prepare."

Zhan was sitting quietly eating his food, not getting any interest in these words.He was remembering the events of that night over and over again, the Omega could not get out of his head.

Xuan lu was eating in silence but when he heard his aunt she spoke -, "then let's all go to the shopping together "

"Yes and after a long time all the family will spend time together as I call Dilbara jie jie , Zhou xuan and Lu En Jie to come."- Cheng yi

"Yes, the wisdom is very good. Call your two aunts and tell them to come and we will all go to the shopping for tomorrow's party"- Wei Darren said happily

All to plan for tomorrow's event. And why not, they are invited to attend the birthday party of the number one top businessman in China.

Zhan was annoyed by these things, mainly because he was annoyed about why he couldn't forget that Omega.

Zhan breaks his silence and says ,"I don't have time and can't go"
Without giving anyone time to say anything, he took his mobile phone and left for the hospital.
........................................................................

Lan mansion

Yibo is sleeping peacefully in his bed.

His sleep seemed to transport him to a dream state.In that dream state he saw his childhood reflection playing with a rabbit.A sweet smile comes after seeing this.But suddenly it started raining all around and that little yibo started running in fear, then zhan stretched out his hand in front of him. Little yibo was trying to hold zhan hand but couldn't as the storm was taking him away from zhan .He is shouting. He opened his eyes in fear, he was so scared and his whole body was drenched in sweat.He couldn't open his eyes properly due to severe headache and automatically his hands went to his head.

He slowly walked towards the washroom with his head aching and turned on the shower and stood under it.

The hot water of the shower was dripping on his body and slowly he was remembering all the events of yesterday

But he doesn't remember what happened to him after he got drunk.But he gets upset when he remembers how close zhan was to his cousin Lu En Jie.

"I want to forget all this. Zhan ge was just a one sided love on me and nothing more, he is my past and has no place in my present "- yibo console himself

Yibo finished his bath and came out and had his breakfast. Yibo leaves with his father to the airport to say goodbye to his father.After saying goodbye to his father, he goes to the hospital to meet and invite his friend Jili.

Yibo enters the hospital and all the staff present welcome him as they already know yibo .And because of his friendship with Jili, he has come to this hospital many times due to which he knows all the staff.He went straight to Jili's cabin and entered his cabin without knocking.

Without thinking, he went directly to a man standing in front of him who was reading a file with his face fixed on the wall.He slowly moved away so that he would not make a sound and hugged the man tightly from behind. Yibo's behavior startled the man and before he could say anything angry, yibo's sweet voice reached his ears.

"Hey buddy, tell me how I gave the surprise" yibo said enthusiastically thinking the person Jili.

But yibo did not get any answer to his words so he left the man behind and said again, "I came to see you after so long and why are you not answering my words."

"Because I'm not who you think I am"- jili said

When yibo looks back because of the sound coming from behind, he is surprised because his friend Jili is standing in front of the door then who is the person standing in front of him facing the wall.

And once looking back and once forward looking confused. But his eyes widened when he saw the person in front turn towards him.He was so surprised that not a word came out of his mouth, he just stared at the man with wide eyes like a fool.His hands and feet started shaking

Because it was zhan . Zhan came here to Jili's cabin to talk to him about a surgery and he was going to read the operation file of that surgery and wait for jili because jili wasn't in his cabin.Suddenly someone hugs him from behind and he gets angry at first because maybe some hospital satf is trying to flirt with him again but he stops when he hears that sweet voice.That sweet voice he heard last night.His body froze in place like a statue. And when he looked back he was sure yes it was the Omega of yesteryear. Who is looking at him.Maybe this omega is attracted to him like the others and is looking at him like that.

Zhan was thinking about these things in his mind but before he could think anything else the omega in front of him passed out. Zhan doesn't understand and he quickly grabs Omega.
.................
........
....