25

Yibo got drunk after taking the Wines and started doing what he does when he's drunk i.e. dancing.And with the music on he presented his other talent dance in front of everyone and everyone looked at him in awe as yibo's dance was amazing.Some alphas started talking about yibo,

Mr. Lan qiren's grandson has a lot of talent and pretty and it would be great to have such an omega as my son's wife."- An older alpha exclaimed when zhan heard this, zhan was very angry and clenched his fists in anger.

Zhan is just monitoring yibo.

Author POV

Zhan is a little surprised when he first sees yibo at the party and And he is somewhat disappointed when he knows yibo's true identity. He thought maybe this yibo was a cousin.

He is looking for his cousin and his younger uncle because he promised his grandmother. he will bring his  uncle to his grandmother by her birthday this year

Yes his younger uncle is a famous singer and everyone in China knows him. One of his famous songs became popular which made him even more famous with the song.There is some mystery in this song because there are some rap parts in this song which can't be done by Hea Jin .And this matter is questionable among all people. When all the journalists and fans of Hea Jin  asked him about this, Hea Jin  said that this rab part went to his son means yibo . But no one has seen Hea jin's son until now.

Zhan is trying hard to find his uncle as his uncle is famously his home address is not given anywhere on social media.And zhan was in US all these years because of which he couldn't find his uncle so he is looking for his uncle after coming to China and he finds out that his uncle went to New York for his performance.

So zhan buys his ticket to go up in New York and find his uncle because he wants to fulfill his promise to his grandmother.

Besides, yibo was always annoyed zhan as a child and zhan didn't like it at all, so he ignored yibo.But he never thought that such a situation would happen because of his negligence when he came to know about yibo's condition from his grandmother.Only for him , yibo had a heart attack at that young age only for him the disease called homophobia.He was very remorseful and even today his remorse doesn't let him sleep at night. He only once apologized to his uncle and his cousin.

He wants to put a smile back on his grandmother's face, he wants to put his broken family back together again.

POV END

Zhan was following yibo's observations and he remembered that day at the night club when yibo unconscious  on his arm.

he was watching every movement this time as yibo looked so beautiful.

Zhan realizing that all the alphas present at the party were looking at yibo, zhan was very angry but why

Zhan went to Shunshan's place behind the house, away from the party, and she was trying to calm his mind.

"What is happening to me and why am I so angry?"- zhan told himself, pulling his own hair tighter.

"hey you"- Zhan looked behind him when a voice came to his ears.

Behind yibo was standing drunk and he couldn't even stand well. Yibo said walking towards zhan on his shaky leg....

"Y-you *hiccup*  this is my place. In m- *hiccup* my place, you,You have to get permission before coming to my place, you old man"-

Yibo said pointing a finger at zhan

Zhan just looks up because yibo who is completely drunk

Getting no response from zhan, yibo was about to approach zhan again when yibo fell on zhan