8

Darkness all around.The village road is quiet with no people. Yibo trembles in fear at the sound of occasional fox calls and hugs his father tightly.Heajin was walking with his son through the village road towards the city because it was late at night and there were no cars on the road.

"Baba, Bobo is very scared"- yibo said with fear

"Don't be afraid, your father is with you and will always protect you from all dangers"- Hea Jin said

"But baba, where will we go now, no one loves us, no one can see us"- yibo said sadly

Hearing yibo, Heajin knelt down in front of yibo and gently cupped yibo's cheek with both hands and said in a soft voice, -“Those who are neglecting you today cannot see you one day they will surely regret treating you like this.You will make yourself in such a way that they will look at you in the future and regret the events that happened in the past, today."

There was a fierce determination in Heajin's eyes. Yibo could see the intense determination in his father's eyes.

Heajin looked into his son's eyes again and said,"Build yourself up in such a way that you are not after anyone else, but everyone will turn around to get you."

"Yes  baba, Bobo will make himself as Bobo's father wants"- yibo said

"Yes come with me to create a future for us below "- Saying this, Hea Jin extended his hand towards Bobo. Yibo sees his father's hand and puts his small hand into his father's and gives a big smile.

Heajin kisses his son's forehead and sets off again for their destination

........................................................................

Wei villa

After hea-jin and yibo leave, Granny cries a lot and at one point she has a heart attack.Seeing this, everyone  panics and rushes to take granny to the hospital in Qi wei's personal car.

City hospital

Everyone is sitting in front of the ICU and everyone is very worried.Bin Bin was crying a lot.Qi wei and mej ang were also crying. Darren and Jackson were also very worried as they stood and sat quietly.Crystal Liu was a bit worried. Zhan sat quietly. He loves his granny so much he was thinking that yibo's father is responsible for all this today so he was going to blame yibo and his father in his mind.Dilbara, Cheng Yi, Chan zhuo xuan, Lu En jie sat quietly. Xuan lu was comforting her mother.

They all brought Granny to the city hospital as there is no good quality hospital in the village.

When the doctor came out after a while, everyone gathered around the doctor Everyone worriedly asked the doctor about the grandmother's condition. The doctor tells them that granny had a heart stroke and now she is very weak and needs rest and has been hospitalized for some time.
Everyone was a bit worried but the doctor assured them that with proper treatment, granny Wei would be fine.Because it was late Darren Jackson and Qi wei  Went to home and Mej ang was with granny.

Wei Manson

All the members of that family have come to zhan's Mansion.bin bin and Jackson  were amazed at how big a house his older brother had built in six years.Because it was late at night, Jackson and bin bin came to zhan's house instead of going to the village. Darren did business with Qi's husband. Now he is doing a separate business below. Currently, the business created by Darren has become a very big business.Jackson is very surprised to see that in such a short period of time his brother has become such a big businessman. Darren tells Jackson to stay in the city and take up some business because he will not be able to do anything good in the village and will not be able to educate his children properly.And will be able to treat his mother well from the city.Jackson hesitates at first but later agrees because his daughter has grown up, she needs to be married into a good family, his son is growing up and he has a future too. So he decides to stay in the city.

........................................................................

It's been almost two days

Yibo and Heajin are now on the same bus on the city streets. For two days Heajin and yibo could not eat well because they had not brought any money with them. Heajin had little money in his pocket.Using that money, they are currently going somewhere by bus.

" Baba, where are we going"- yibo

"at your mother's house"- Hea Jin said calmly

Yibo's eyes light up when he hears his mother's words, he excitedly asks his father, "My mother's house".

"Yes, your mother has a very big house, and you have a grandmother"- Hea Jin remembers his past.Where he had thousands of memories.

"I have a grandfather"- Into asked excitedly

"Yes, your mother's father "- Hea Jin said softly

"So will grandfather love us?"- yibo said hopefully.

Hea-jin looked into yibo's eyes, there was so much hope in those eyes Hea Jin smiled softly and said, "You know that your mother loved you very much.And your mother was loved by your grandfather.You will see how happy your grandfather will be when he finds out that you are his daughter's only son."

Lanyi was the only child of the Lan family. The lan family was the top businessmen's family in the city.So when Lanyi liked heaJin, lanyi's father couldn't accept it because where is Lan yi where is Hea Jin. Hea jin was middle class. Hea jin was a bit worried because Lan Yi's father didn't like him but he had no doubts that he would love yibo after seeing his grandson.Because yibo was the son of his only child.

Yibo only agreed with his father. He was somewhat excited to see his grandfather.He was also slightly afraid if his grandfather neglected him like zhan.Tears come to yibo's eyes as he remembers zhan. He now longs to see his zhan gege . Zhan gege is his love, he is far away from his love but he still can't tell his gege about his love maybe in future they will never meet again maybe his love will remain in his mind.