9

yibo and hea jin were standing in front of a huge and luxurious house, yibo surprised to see such a big house, the house was very beautiful.

Yibo and Hea jin were standing in front of the door when an old man opened the door.The old man was shocked to see Hea Jin.He looks at Hea Jin with a tear in his eye and says in an emotional voice "how is my daughter."

Hea jin hears his wife's words and bows his head and says in a humble voice ," she is no more in this world."

The old man let the unruly tears roll from his eyes," Then you came here to share his property"- says the man in a sharp voice.

"No, my  baba did not come for any property, he came here to introduce Bobo to his grandfather"- yibo said cutely

When the old man looked at the yibo after listening to this 11-year-old boy, he was somewhat surprised because the yibo looked exactly like his daughter.

The old man had not noticed yibo for so long. He remembers his daughter when he sees Heajin.  He Tried to find her daughter but couldn't find her .Hearing from his son-in-law that his daughter is not in the world, he is so broken that he does not notice that a small boy is standing next to Hea Jin.

The old man looks at yibo and asks him ,"what is your name"

"My name is  Wei yibo"- yibo said cutely

The old man looked at Hea jin as he saw yibo and realized it was his daughter's child.

He looks to Hea Jin  for confirmation. Hea jin nodded in agreement, making sure the old man was his Grandson. Emotionally, the old man hugged yibo.The old man's eyes were watering as he kissed yibo's forehead and cheek.

Lan qiren lost his daughter because of his mistake but his last memory of his daughter is his son returning to Lan qiren . He will never miss this opportunity.

Yibo looked like a fool, he didn't understand why this old man was holding him and crying like that. He looked at his father confused.

"This is your grandfather."-  Hea Jin

" Bobo's grandfather, are you Bobo's grandfather"- yibo said excitely

"Yes, I am your grandfather"- Lan qiren said happily

"Will you love Bobo?Don't you neglect like everyone else" - yibo said puppy eyes

"Not at all you are my daughter's only child. You are precious to me and I will love you very much" - Lan qiren said happily.His eyes are watering.

Yibo's eyes lit up with happiness hearing his grandfather's words.He also hugged his grandfather.

"You will love my father too, no one loves my father."- yibo said with pout

"yes yes i will love you both i will forgive your father for what he did because he brought you to me the most precious thing"- Lan qiren said happily

Lan qiren brings both of them to his house.First he arranged for them to have a bath because their clothes were very dirty.Then arranges to eat and drink after then talk separately with Hea jin at night. Heajin tells his father-in-law everything about their life. Lan qiren is very sad to hear about the hardships in hid grandson's life.He was very angry with that wei family member.How dare they neglect the only heir of the Lan Family like this.

"All that happened but now his grandfather is standing by  yibo's side.
I will make my grandson in such a way that all members of that wei family and especially his cousin zhan who neglected my grandson the most will regret it one day. They must suffer the consequences of neglecting the lan family's heirs."- Qiren said in an angry voice

Heajin is surprised to hear his father-in-law and asks in surprise, "You mean the heir to the Lan family?"

"You are asking like a fool why I have only one daughter whom you married off and my daughter has only one child and  yibo is the heir to the entire estate of the Lane family."- Lan qiren said.

"But  yibo is a child of the Wei family"- heajin said confusely

Lan qiren glares at his son-in-law and says in an cold voice,- "He was the child of the wei family but now he has become Lan,  Children and heirs of the Lan family. Lan yibo."

Hea jin is a little afraid to see his father-in-law like this.Heajin was already afraid of his father-in-law.That's why he ran away with his daughter.But he likes this very much, his father-in-law is very protective for his son.

Just then both of them heard yibo's screams and they both headed towards yibo's room.

On the other side, yibo was sitting in the room playing with toys Suddenly someone from behind came close to his ear and shouted. Yibo was scared and screamed, "Baba save your  bobo , ghost ghost."

Yibo was screaming and jumping.Beside him stood a pouting little girl, maybe 13-14 years old.When  qiren and Heajin come into the yibo room, they find a girl standing next to yibo and yibo jumping and screaming with fear.

Now he runs to his father to see his father and says-" baba ghost that girl ghost ,that girl will eat your bobo."

When the girl hears yibo calling her a ghost, the girl pouts even more and makes an annoyed face. Qiren was smiling a lot when he saw his grandson in this condition.

"my little sunshine shine you haven't grown up look that girl is no ghost. she's just a baby girl like you"- heajin said calmly

Yibo looked at the girl at his father's word and saw the girl standing with a puffed face.

Then the girl puffed up her face and said, "you look like a ghost from any angle"

Yibo is just looking at the girl with wide eyes. And he shouts again saying- "baba girl is ghost"

Everyone puts their hands to their ears at this loud scream.

"No my sunshine is not a ghost."-  Heajin was trying to convince his son

Actually, the girl was wearing a black long ghostly dress and a face mask.Because of which our baby yibo feels like a ghost.

Then Lan qiren laughs out loud. Qiren laughs and says," Zhao liying stop this mischief, look how you scared your new brother."

Hea jin is a bit surprised because after hearing this, he knows that there is only one member in this family and that is his father in law. So who is this girl.