26

After the kiss, yibo slaps zhan's chest while he is gasping for breath causing zhan to regain consciousness and he quickly pushes yibo and surprises himself at his actions.

Then he looked over and saw that yibo was breathing heavily.
Yibo at first looked at zhan in silence. Then he gave a loud shout and said "you shamelessly stole my first kiss now if I get pregnant you will take  responsibility of me."

Zhan rolls his eyes in annoyance and says," no one gets pregnant with a kiss you stupid  omega"

" No no no No..... I got pregnant and you got me pregnant now I'm going to tell everyone"-
Yibo began to squeal loudly like a child

Zhan again goes to yibo and holds his face and says ,"if you scream one more time I will kiss your lips again."

"Ayyyyo Are you bullying me, but I am not afraid of you at all.  I will tell my grandpa how bad you are to me..hmmmmmm.......

Zhan kissed yibo again on the lips but this was not a kiss he just pressed his lips together this time so as not to scream.

Yibo pushes zhan with all his might causing zhan to step back a bit but on purpose

" Y-You kissed me again, you got me pregnant again now I'm going to have two kids.......

Ahhhhhhhh ....fake cry..........hhhhha....

I am only 18 years old ( (He's drunk and now he thinks he's eighteen.) and at this age you made me a mother of two children without a father.Now how can I show my face in this society and you won't even accept me. It's ok, don't worry. Your mother alone is enough for you, she alone will take care of you."
Yibo keeps his hand on his stomach and says whatever he wants in his drunken voice.

"You stupid omega you're not pregnant"-

Zhan is very annoyed with this stupid Omega activity

"You shut up ..... guys see how your father doesn't want to accept you right now ok no need my kids don't need a father, right Jonno , chonno "-

" Who is Jonno, chonno"-

"Who again, our children"-

Zhan  wants to hit something on his own head. He'd rather talk to an ass than talk to this stupid omega.

"You stupid omega has no baby in your belly and hands off your belly"

Zhan went to yibo and pulled his hand then said.

"shut up ,you now you give me two baby now you don't tomorrow when baby comes out he will look for you baba baba"-

"Today I gave baby, tomorrow baby will come out!
What medical education did you get?Because till date I have not found any doctor in my studies who has a baby without any physical relationship and if it is a baby it will come out tomorrow."- zhan said disbelief

"I myself know that these are not available in any medical education. And you're a doctor and you still don't know how to make a baby
Who made you a doctor? He was the number one idiot because you are not qualified to be a doctor."-

  Yibo  was about to praise himself and zhan furrowed an eyebrow and said, 'I'm just wondering how you got this business into your stupid head.'

Just then Zhao liying comes in and he came here to look for yibo because he suddenly left the party.

Whenever zhao liying sees yobo drunk he runs to him and he sees zhan and there to zhan he has a nervousness and says," sorry my brother may have disturbed you too much."

Zhan takes a deep breath and says " too much, please take this brother of yours home from the place"

"You first impregnated me and now you are separating me from you.You never once thought about our  Jonno, chunno"-
Yibo said getting emotional and tears came to his eyes

Zhao liying is surprised and looks once at yibo and then at zhan . She understands that his brother is saying these things while drunk.

On the other hand, zhan's all over with shame because here was Zhao liying stand and yibo had to say these things in front of her.

Zhao liying quickly dragged yibo away but before leaving he apologized to Zhan again.

Zhan was watching yibo leave.

"Ghost jie leave me, my baby's father is there, he will leave me and run away, leave me
Father of my child don't leave me.My children will lose their father. My children will be frowned upon by all"-
Yibo was yelling, and zhao liying was dragging him into the mansion through the back because there was a ceremony ahead.

Zhan was watching yibo from a distance. When yibo left, zhan took a breath and sat down on the nearby bench.A sweet smile appeared on zhan's lips ..
" Stupid omega"- zhan mumble

During the party, Zhou xuan talks to Yang Yang when she gets a chance and learns from talking to him that he is yibo's bodyguard.
She then feels a bit bad about her behaviour when she misbehaved with yibo in the morning.

On the other hand, Jili had drunk a lot and was lying there drunk. Lan qiren then arranges to send Jili to his house and he ends the party......

Next morning

  Yibo woke up again with a terrible headache and his head was so dizzy that he fell back into bed.

Whenever yibo is drunk he can't remember any events while drunk like he doesn't remember what happened last night.

Then Zhao liying came to him with a glass of lemon water

Yibo looks at her questioningly, Zhou Liying tells him ," eat this and your headache will go away"

"I don't remember exactly what happened last night."-  yibo said to drink lemon water

Zhao liying looked at yibo and told the whole story.

Of course, not all the events she saw were just what she said and said, "Maybe you did a lot more. I went there much later."

Yibo couldn't believe his ears, he was trying to  smart Infront of zhan and he was a fool Infront of  him

Yibo goes to the washroom and gets clean and comes to the dining room to eat .
Then he suddenly remembers his friend letter and asks his grandfather to find out that his grandfather arranged for jili  to go to his house.