23

lan qiren hugged his grandson Lan yibo  tightly with pride.

" Old man, you are doing these things with me in so many public places at this age, leave me now"-
Yibo is having fun with his grandfather.

This time such talk seemed strange and different to everyone, only those who knew their relationship were calm

Then Lan qiren grabs yibo's ear and says, "don't do anything right, keep messing up all the time, now I'm giving you time, hurry up and get ready in 5 minutes."

"Ayyha ..... old  man, my ears are hurting"-  yibo said feigning pain.

"Drama queen, stop the drama, I wasted a lot of time on you. Hurry up and get ready"-
He said in a serious voice which caused yibo to ignore everyone and leave. But suddenly his eyes fell on his cousin, the handsome alpha in front of him. But  standing next to him was Dilbara and Lu En Jie. After seeing this, yibo gets very angry and ignores zhan and goes into the mansion......

After he left, many people talked about this boy, but no one dared to tell Lan qiren face to face.

But Dilbara and deren were normal because they knew this was Lan qiren's grandson.

Wei Darren in front of qiren and  said ,"your grandson is really very talented, he looks after business as well as  bike racer I didn't know this."

Then Lan qiren looked at Darren and said, "My grandson has many talents that you don't know about yet."

And in their conversation like this everyone present realized that this handsome boy was the grandson of none other than Lan qiren
Both Zhou xuan and Lu En Jie froze in place, now understanding why the mind shopkeeper had treated them like this in the morning.

Zhan was standing by but there was no emotion in his face no one knew what was going on in his mind

After twenty minutes instead of 5 minutes, there is still no news of yibo's arrival. This makes Lan qiren very angry because his grandson is always messing up, so he looks at Zhao liying with fiery eyes and says, "Bring that donkey."

Zhao liying silently agrees and goes  to mansion fetch yibo.

But when he went yibo's room his face was shock because yibo's entire room was a mess with clothes lying around.....

"Yibo, what are these?"-  zhao liying said confusely

Then yibo looks at his sister and says with pout , Jie jie, what dress will I wear.... I have to look my best so that zhan can't take his eyes off me."

Zhao liying rolled her eyes and said, "Why are you trying so hard to get  zhan's attention all of a sudden?"

"It's not sudden but I always wanted it."-  yibo said sadly
He said feeling sad because he knew zhan  was someone else's now

Zhao liying comes to her brother to fix his mood and says ,"wearing this dress you look beautiful in black."

Yibo goes into the bathroom with a black dress and comes out after a while and Zhao liying just stares at her brother.because yibo look so hot and sexy

because yibo look so hot and sexy