28

Yibo was sitting on the bed working on the laptop.And he could see zhan who was sitting on another bed on the other side.

Suddenly go then look over and their eyes meet that yibo  turn his eyes away he blushes a bit
No improvement he looks at yibo and resumes his work which makes yibo a bit angry that zhan is ignoring him.

If zhan Can Ignore Him Why Not yibo ignores him and turns off the table light next to him and goes to sleep.

The next morning when yibo woke up, he saw
Zhan getting ready ...... Zhan looked very handsome

Yibo was staring at him. Zhan looks at yibo again ignores him and goes downstairs seeing this and yibo feeling very humiliated
"You're fuking bastard, Ignore me like this, I'm showing you the consequences of ignoring me"-
Yibo Gritting his teeth, he goes to the washroom and gets ready

The catering of this hotel was done on the ground floor
Yibo know that zhan was going downstairs for breakfast, he gets ready and goes downstairs to look for zhan, when he notices zhan sitting on a table eating.
Yibo was on his way with his breakfast but when he suddenly bumped into someone and was about to fall, the man caught him.

"Don't you see, blind, you spoiled my food"-  yibo went to say just then he was surprised to see the man in front and hugged him with a loud shout.

Because of such a yibo's scream, everyone's eyes turned towards him, especially zhan
When zhan saw yibo hugging a stranger tightly, he was very jealous for some reason

The man grabbed yibo tightly and climbed up and started spinning his around
Zhan could see how happy yibo was
He held the knife in his hand tighter and was getting very angry.....

Zhan went to yibo and pulled him away from the boy
" what are you doing here with these strange boys?"- zhan said cold voice

"He is not a stranger , he my best friend song kang  "
Yibo holding the boy's hand said seeing this zhan got angry .

Yibo looks at zhan and says his friend, "this is my  hotel roommate."

"But by your conversation it seems that you know each other already"- song kang said

"Actually, we are known for our business relationship"-

Zhan was a little upset when he heard the introduction of him ....

"But apart from these identities, I know him as another identity"-
Kong sang looks at yibo and says he comes in front of zhan and shakes hands and says," hey I am  a businessman and this  cute boy is my best friend and you must be the famous doctor wei zhan "

"But apart from these identities, I know him as another identity"- Kong sang looks at yibo and says he comes in front of zhan and shakes hands and says," hey I am  a businessman and this  cute boy is my best friend and you must be the famous docto...

Zhan looks once at him and again at his hand and says," yes nice meeting you, kong song"

"Wait Kong song meas gorilla...... " - yibo Laughed a lot.

"Hey, I'm not a gorilla at all.My name is  song kang "- song kang said with pout ....

Just then zhan's mobile phone rang and he took the phone and went to the other side and started talking there.

Zhan watching from a distance yibo talking to his with a smile holding the stranger hand tightly. He was looking as if he would kill someone if anyone saw yibo...

Suddenly yibo came out of the hotel holding kang's hand,  zhan  also started to follow them.

Zhan see and yibo is standing on the road side talking to the boy and yibo goes back to the hotel after some time yibo comes with the luggage and he gets into the car with kang song. Zhan sees this and proceeds to block the book first but how will he get to yibo and what rights will he hold so he calls his manager and asks him to come down with all his essentials.

Then he followed the yibo car with his car and after half an hour of following the car came in front of the airport and song kang and the two entered the airport.
Enraged, he kicks the disk of his car and zhan's manager just looks at him in surprise because he knows such behaviour is really surprising.

Zhan returned to the hotel but felt uncomfortable seeing yibo with someone else

Apart from these things he concentrated on his work and he worked all day but his focus was not on work

The next day zhan booked a flight to New York
Eventually going to New York and visiting his younger uncle they hope will complete his incomplete family

On the other hand, in front of the hotel stood yibo and the boy with him

Yibo enters the hotel and is in front of a flat.But the bodyguard in front refused to let them in, showing a VIP card that allowed them to enter and he went inside

Yibo slowly walks in and he finds his baba talking to his manager about their performance tomorrow so yibo blindfolds his Baba with his hand from behind to surprise his dad. Hea Jin is surprised at first but he realizes whose touch it is so he happily  says the name ,"yibo "

Yibo pout.....

"Baba you always catch me it's not fair"-
Yibo said with a puffy face like the puppy then heajin hugs yibo and kisses his forehead saying," ok ok you close my eyes again now I won't say"

Excited,  yibo closes his father eyes again and says with a smile this time "who am I"

"Who could it be, I couldn't figure it out. I lost, please tell me who you are"

Heajin pretended to say then yibo giggled happily saying ,"Bobo is your son"

Now he acts surprised and says "bobo how did you come here"
He knows because his father-in-law had already told him that  yibo will come.

" Because, Baba to surprise you"
Heajin act is more surprised and says "how did my bobo come so far alone"

Seeing his father's excessive acting, Bobo puffed up his face and said,  "baba, you are acting a  bit"

Hea jin gets back to normal and says "ok ok ok, oh my son has come this far to surprise me I am so surprised."
Jin's eyes fell on the boy with  yibo and she happily said, " song kang, how long have you been seeing me?"

Then the boy came forward and bowed to Heajin
"There is no need for this"-  Hea Jin hugs  song kang

"Actually I met song kang,  so I thought I should bring his with me. "

Yibo came forward and said to his father...

"Well done my performance tomorrow and you two will enjoy my performance together and I need your help to do the rap part in the new song I released."- hea jin said to yibo

"But baba you know I still haven't refilled your and my relationship on social media then how can I help you"- yibo said

"You will hide your face, wear masks and perform with me"- hea jin said

"Yes, uncle is right .  your rab is very good"- Kang said exactly.....

"Yes, after a long time father and son will shake the stage together, we are all very  excited "-

The manager next to him said.....

Yibo then agreed and went to the room to take rest.