18

Like every night today yibo came to the night club with his sister and he was accompanied by his body guard Yang Yang .

Yibo was wearing a black long shirt and a white t-shirt

Yibo was wearing a black long shirt and a white t-shirt.  he was wearing a necklace of black pearls.

Yibo was sitting at the club.But that's when he caught his eye on a handsome alpha.That handsome alpha is the first love of his life, and the first hate of his life.But today he gazes in awe at the handsome alpha. Yibo thinks that zhan looks very handsome today.He just stares at zhan unblinkingly. Unbeknownst to him, a sweet smile appeared on his lips.But the smile on his lips disappears when he sees Lu En Jie flirting with zhan.

After seeing this he got very angry and got up from his place and went to the bar and started drinking.Yang Yang goes after him to stop him only to be bumped into by a pretty girl.The girl was blush to see him and ran away. This girl was Dilbara's younger sister

Yang Yang rushes to yibo but before he can approach yibo, yibo downs too many drinks and becomes intoxicated.

Yang tried to control yibo but he drank in frustration.He wanted to forget all his anger and jealousy so he was drinking alcohol. Zhao liying realizes that they can't handle yibo now so she plays yibo's favourite song in the club Because only song and dance  calms yibo's mind and helps to keep him free from all frustrations.While yibo was drinking now he hears his favourite song and looking at the stage and seeing Zhao liying dances .Automatically the glass of drinks falls from yibo's hand and his body dances to the beat of the song.He was drunk, his hands and his waist danced to the music.Then zhao Liying reaches out his hand to yibo and looks at him saying, "Let's show everyone our glimpse one more time."

Yibo happily extends his hand towards Zhao liying and they start dancing hot sexy way on the stage.

Yibo forgot everything and danced drunk like professional .He was going to express his every sadness every jealousy every anger through his dance steps.He was dancing and had no idea what was going on around him.Suddenly, he bumped into someone and was about to fall, someone caught him. Yibo either closes his eyes but when he gets someone's strong arm on his shoulder he opens his eyes and is surprised.He never expected him to be that man in front of him. Yibo Just looking at that man with big eyes.His love....  his  Zhan ge  .

Unknowingly, a drop of water rolled down from the yibo's eye.He puts his hand on zhan's cheek and says in his drunken voice, "I miss you"

As soon as yibo said this,  he lost consciousness.

Zhan on the other side,

he was slowly moving towards yibo when he saw yibo falling he caught yibo .He then saw the Omega's face up close while the Omega was on his lap.The Omega had purple pink lips with long eyelashes closed in fear. Omega's skin is as white as milk, and the long silky hair is repeatedly falling on his forehead like a disobedience. Zhan is enthralled by the beauty of that beautiful omega.

He had seen many omega,beta  till date but this was the most beautiful Omega he had ever seen.When his eyes meet Omega's, zhan seems to get lost in those sweet eyes.He regains his senses when he hears Omega's sweet intoxicated and sorrowful voice.

It was such a sweet voice that zhan just wanted to hear that voice again and again.He could understand that there was a lot of pain, a lot of pride in this voice. But why, was it for him but he was the first to see this Omega.

When zhan sees that omega has passed out he puts his hand on omega cheeks and checks his and realizes that this omega has passed out due to over-intoxication.Just then a handsome alpha appears in front of zhan and takes omega away from him and apologizes to zhan for disturbing him. Zhan was just looking at this omega who was now in someone else's arms .Don't know why,  zhan was very jealous seeing this.

Zhan controls himself. Why is he thinking so much about this unknown omega?He couldn't think so much of an unknown Omega like that, it wasn't his nature. So why couldn't he see this Omega in someone else's arms? Zhan was thinking about these things.

Zhan just looked at the Omega who was in someone else's arms and the Alpha walking out of the bar with the Omega.

It was then that zhan's cousins ​​approached. Zhou xuan  looked at yang Yang, she was upset and thought maybe this one she liked at first sight had an Omega before her.

And xuan lu ask ,"who knows who the Omega is"

zhan  just stares at the omega without answering them.When Lu En Jie notices that zhan is still looking at the Omega that left the bar a little while ago, she is very jealous. She clenched her hands in anger.Cheng Yi  on the other side is surprised to see that Omega and zhao Ling as they were the two drunks that night.
And he knew them both very well and he said,-" these are the two whom I arrested that night. "

"But why did you arrest him?"- xuan lu asked confusely

" They were drunk and stole one's bike and were driving on the road in a drunken state"- Cheng yi

After hearing this, zhan looks at Chain in surprise and says, "Do you know the name of that Omega?"

Everyone and cheng yi, is surprised because until now zhan has never shown enough interest in an Omega to ask for his name.

"No, I don't know,"- Cheng yi

"Why don't you know you don't know before arresting someone you have to get details about him"- zhan said angrily

"But brother, why are you getting so angry over a small matter."- Cheng yi is confused .

Zhan understood what he was going to do. So he feels ashamed of himself being used like this and he looks at Cheng yi and says ,"it's too late now everyone go home. "

Everyone nodded in agreement and they left for home.

........................................................................

When Yang Yang finds yibo passed out in zhan's arms, he quickly fetches yibo and apologizes to zhan because he didn't know anything about zhan or yibo never told him.Without wasting any more time, he leaves for home with unconscious yibo

Zhao liying was standing by,  she could only watch zhan's expression from a distance.A smile appeared on zhao liying's lips at zhan's expression and she thought to himself,- 'maybe my  bobo will win back his neglected love.But you won't get my bobo so easily zhan you need to be neglected the same way you neglected him'

...............
.......
...