6

When yibo comes home from school with his father, he walks in front of his zhan gege's room without a moment's delay. Hea Jin goes after his son and finds his son standing in front of zhan's door with his head bowed.

"My sunshine, what are you doing here? Come from school, freshen up and eat"- Hea Jin try to convince his son

"No  baba, today Bobo has not seen his  gege even once, Bobo feels uncomfortable .Baba, Bobo is having a lot of chest pain. Bobo wants to see his gege for once"- yibo said sadly

As yibo said this,  tears flowed his cheek. Seeing his son's condition, Hea Jin hugged him tightly.

"My  good son does not cry your father is always by your side. tell me where you are in pain your father will ease your pain"- Hea Jin

"No, Baba Bobo is suffering a lot. Bobo wants to see his gege once. Gege is angry with Bobo. He won't talk to Bobo. Bobo will never ask gege for anything again, he will always be a good boy."- yibo started crying like a madman very loudly.

Now that Hea Jin can't lie to his son anymore, he decides to tell his son everything.

"My sunshine your  gege has gone to the city to study"- Hea Jin

Suddenly yibo stopped crying and looked at his father with surprised eyes.

Heajin wipes away the tears of the worried son and kisses his forehead gently and says ,"your  gege has gone to the city to study and grow up.When he grows up he will be a doctor and he will treat your grandmother".

Yibo just quietly came to listen to his father so he could not digest that his gege had gone to town like his aunt and would never come back.

His gege never once told him that he was moving to the city.Then his gege promised him that he would take him to school but why did he give him this lie.What is his fault he neglects like this. Yibo became as still as stone, no emotion in his eyes, no emotion in his face.

Heajin was a little nervous at first that maybe his son would cry a lot but he was a little surprised at his son's condition that his son was so calm and accepting of this.

Yibo just walked silently to his room like a statue.Hea jin was very scared to see this boy's condition.He retreats to his son's room. Yibo went to his room and quietly sat down on the bed and hugging his lower knees he did not cry at all and not a drop of tears fell from his eyes.

Hea Jin was watching his son from a distance as he wanted to give his son some time apart so he left the room.

At night, everyone was sitting and eating, no one was feeling well, the house seemed very empty.After eating, everyone was sitting on the floor to get sheets.Originally, Granny was talking to her elder son on the phone. Yibo was sitting next to him listening, he was silent and didn't want to say anything.He looks expectantly at granny every time he hears zhan in granny's mouth.Granny was now talking to zhan when she noticed yibo looking at her hopefully and she understood so she asked zhan to talk to yibo.But zhan gets annoyed and says he doesn't have time to talk to yibo, he is too busy.The phone was on loud speaker so yibo heard everything. Bobo was feeling a lot of pain as he was not in a position to explain.

In this way, time slowly passes Every day yibo waited for his gege's call maybe he would talk to him this time but zhan himself never called yibo or talked to him.How long can yibo  be without his gege so he starts calling his gege from downstairs but zhan never answers his calls and even if he does he scolds him a lot.As time went on, yibo became very quiet and spoke less, he always sat in the corner of the house, never going out, never talking to anyone.He used to blame himself all the time thinking that zhan Gege hates him a lot and doesn't love him.Yes loves, he realized over time that he loves his gege a lot.

Hea Jin was very worried about his son, his son was no longer smiling and talking like before.Almost six years passed.In these 6 years, zhan has never called yibo, and yibo has not seen zhan in these 6 years.
And cried every night he was so dry that even his throat bones could be seen he had black spots under his eyes.He was not even eating and drinking properly.His father tried to convince his many times and took his to many doctors but to no avail. Heajin knew that his son's only medicine was zhan but he also knew that zhan could not tolerate his son.

Yibo has changed a lot in these six years . Seeing the condition of Hea Jin's son, one day calls zhan and requests him to have a good talk with his son.

That day zhan called yibo and compulsively talked to him a little better.
When zhan's call came on yibo's phone, at first he couldn't believe it was his gege called him, he answered the phone with trembling hands.

"Hello "- A voice came from the other side.

Yibo was so happy to hear zhan's voice he felt so peaceful he felt like he had drunk nectar.

"Ge-ge h- how are you"- yibo was crying and her whole body was shaking.

"Fine "- zhan said calmly

"Gege when will you come home, I am fine  gege ,I will never bother you again, I will never even go in front of you ,I will only watch you from a distance come home gege"- yibo said hopefully.

"I come for my career for my future. I can't ruin my future for your crazy words"- zhan said annoyely

"But if I don't see you, it hurts me so much I feel like I'm dying slowly. It's hard to take courage. I feel like I'm in hell .I'll only see you from afar .I won't even go near you "- yibo said his painful voice

"Come see you I'm telling you well stop stalking me like this stop bothering me."- zhan said

"Oh I bothered you again ,I'm sorry  gege,I didn't mean to bother you, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bother you,"  yibo kept saying one word over and over again.His condition looked like he was having a panic attack right now.

When heajin saw his son's condition, he rushed to his son and put down the phone and hugged his son tightly.

He patted his son's head and whispered in his ear, "I am with you, don't panic, your father is always with you. "

Hea jin's eyes were watering this is not new today it has been going on for six years.

Yibo calms down a bit.

About two weeks after that incident yibo hear  that his aunts and his big uncle were coming to the village from the city to celebrate his granny's birthday.He could also hear his zhan gege coming along.

This day yibo was very happy, it seemed as if he had reached heaven, now he was getting all the happiness of life, he felt a lot of peace in his heart,He will see his gege after many years. this was what he always wanted and wanted nothing else.