13

Wei company

  Darren And Dilbara was waiting for the meeting for several hours but there is no news from the lan company owner. They called many times and sent emails but no reply to their emails came from the other side.The meeting was supposed to be at eight o'clock and now it was almost eleven o'clock.

Zhan was sitting next to his father.But after 12 o'clock he has to go to the X city hospital for a new appointment. The hospital has selected zhan as their surgery doctor and today is zhan's first day. X city  Hospital is the most famous hospital in China.People are treated free in this hospital and the best doctors are brought here from abroad.All kinds of facilities are available here.And the owner of this hospital was a doctor and he built this hospital  and provides free treatment to people.The owner of this hospital has a son who is also a doctor. He also works at that hospital and is an alpha.

Zhan kept glancing at his watch and looking at his father.Wei Darren was very worried and had a very disappointed expression on his face. He was so preoccupied with his project that he forgot about zhan. Same situation with Dilbara as she has worked hard for this project. They could never have imagined that such a big project would leave their hands like this.Dilbara kept calling his secretary to contact the lan company .

Darren's manager was standing next to him and he looked at his boss worriedly and said, "Waited for a long time with no reply from the lan company for messages and emails.This project is very important for you so may I will go a look at the  lan company....."

"Well, you go and Will send me the news of the lan company."- Darren said

Then zhan broke his silence and said to his father, - "I have to go to the hospital. Today will be my first day."

Darren looks at zhan and says, - "yes, I forgot, in fact, I was so worried about this project. OK you go to your hospital"

Darren looking at Dilbara and said, "Dilbara, please bring zhan forward to the gate."

Dilbara immediately agrees and says," ok uncle I am giving  zhan ahead."

"Dilbara no need I can go."- zhan said he was not a little kid who had to be dragged to the gate, a fact he didn't like because it hurt his self-esteem.He is an alpha, and a great surgery doctor. His father still thinks of him as a child.

"Zhan is fine, I want to take you to the outer gate of my own free will."- dilbara said

Zhan doesn't say another word, he just nods in agreement and gets up from his seat.

Dilbara followed him. Zhan and Dilbara were coming out of the office when all the employees were staring at them especially zhan.But zhan was going forward on his own, ignoring all employees.

"This handsome alpha is leaving. When will I see him again?"-An Omega employee said looking at  zhan.

Another co-worker next to him taps the employee on the head and says, -"Stop daydreaming, and focus on working.Can't you see how Dilbara mam is going with the boss's son, seems like there is something between them, then your chance is not here."

The Omega employee despairs of hearing his colleague say, "I'd be lucky if I ever got the chance to get a handsome alpha like that."

"You are dreaming again.  Dilbara Ma'am is already in a bad mood today because the project meeting she has been working on for so long may have been canceled.And if she ever finds out you've been eyeing her alpha, today could be your last day at the office."- the  another employee said

When the Omega employee hears about his job leaving, he turns his eyes to his work.

Zhan and Dilbara were talking and came outside the company to the gate and stood there having a conversation.But someone unknown to them was watching them from afar.He was watching with watery eyes how zhan and Dilbara were laughing and talking and touching each other's hands. Zhan was listening attentively and Dilbara was smiling and talking and holding zhan's hand.