21

Zhan was sitting in his chair thinking about yibo.He thought of their happy family before.When his younger uncle leaves home with yibo, his grandmother's condition worsens and their family breaks up. Now he somehow wants to bring his younger uncle and yibo into their home. he wants to make their incomplete family whole again and see that old smile on his grandmother's face. he loves her grandmother very much and is willing to do anything for his grandmother.But he feels a twinge in his mind because yibo was not so beautiful when he was a child, so it is not yibo.

Zhan closes his eyes he doesn't want to think about these things he just wants to see his grandmother happy.

He himself feels remorse because he didn't understand the way he treated yibo when he was younger.

Just then his personal staff comes to zhan's cabin and shows zhan a video which zhan is surprised to see as there is Jili and yibo walking out of the hospital together don't tell anyone.In other words, they quietly escaped from the hospital. Till date no patient has escaped from the hospital like this. Zhan was surprised by this Omega's behavior as he had never seen an Omega behave like this before.

'I don't think it's an  yibo because he used to follow me all the time when he was a child, now he's grown up and he won't avoid me anymore.
And yibo wasn't so cute when he was younger.'- zhan thought

Then zhan looks at the video and observes him closely and says without knowing - "Omega you are very interesting"

"Sir you said something"-, the staff standing in front said because he couldn't hear  zhan very well

Zhan nods without looking at the staff and asks him to leave the room.

Zhan just kept watching that video over and over again, he don't know why he was so angry when he saw yibo walking out of the hospital holding Jili's hand.Seeing that he could not bear it, he turned off the video He thought to himself,  " zhan what you are thinking, you can't be so weak to an Omega."

.....................................................................

Yibo and Jili, on the other hand, preferred shopping at a watch store for his grandfather.Just then yibo's eyes were fixed on a watch and as he reached up to take it, another hand fell on it from above.When yibo looks at the owner of that hand, when that yibo looks at the owner of that hand, he sees cousin Lu En Jie in front of him.

Zhou xuan was with her. He got to know his cousins ​ sisters because he used to learn all the details about them from childhood.He knows about all the members of wei family but no one knows him because he hides his identity from this world and presents himself in a new way.

" I like  this , I will take it"- Lu En Jie said arrogantly

"It's good to dream"- yibo said teasing smile

Lu En Jie got very angry at such words. She was already very angry with yibo. She missed the chance to be with zhan last night just because of this omega.

"Look it's very expensive watch and branded watch it's expensive you can't afford it"- Lu En Jie with pride

"So really,....... Hahahaha "-  jili on the side said. He knows the owner of this market is yibo's grandpa.And this girl is bullying yibo by threatening money.

Jili couldn't control his laugh but yibo tells his to stop laughing with a wink and he says," I have seen this watch before so I will buy it why you have another one."

Lu En Jie gets very angry this time and he says angrily, " third class omega, like you have a habit of looking at other people's things."

"Control your language and speak"- yibo said serious voice .

Lu En Jie got a little nervous when he heard such a voice.
The owner of the shop then arrives when he sees some trouble going on in front of the shop. When he sees yibo, he quickly bows and respects yibo because he knows yibo very well.

"Sir ... sir tell us any problem here tell us any problem you have"- the owner shopper said tensely

Zhou xuan and Lu En Jie are surprised to see the shop owner himself honouring this omega.

"No, not much," he says, staring  at his cousin in front of him.

"D-Do y- you know who I am? You argue with me like this"- Lu En Jie said nervously

"Oh so who are you so cheap and low cost model"- yibo said with smirk

"You , you ... Ah .. do not have less courage, you know who ..w..ho... is my a-alpha? .If he... He... finds out then you are not protected"- lu En jie said . She was afraid of yibo seeing such a serious look.

"So I got scared"- yibo pretends to be scared and later laughs with jili.

Lu En Jie gets very angry and she angrily says that, " Wei zhan is the number one surgeon doctor in China.He's my future husband and if he finds out you treated me like this you're not safe"

Zhou xuan who was next to her was surprised because Lu En Jie was lying.

But she doesn't say anything because she also wants to punish this omega a bit because this omega was with her crush last night.Yes ,,Yang Yang is the one she likes at first sight but she thinks maybe yibo is Yang Yang's boyfriend.
But seeing this omega again with another person today, he gets a bit angry and thinks something bad about yibo and so he thinks to help Lu En Jie.

But yibo was very surprised when he heard this. Immediately Jili is also surprised because he knows that zhan works with zhan but zhan never told his about this.

"I work with Dr. Wei but he never told me anything about this"-
Jelly said.

"Yes, I - I ...am a professional.... model actress or h-he is a famous doctor. If we publicize our engagement like this, we might have a career problem, so we saw a good opportunity to do so. Everyone we can talk about our marriage"- Lu En Jie made up a lie.

Yibo was just listening quietly and he was not saying anything which means that zhan's marriage is fixed

Yibo felt a lot of pain after hearing this and without waiting a moment left the shop. Jili followed him.

When yibo left the shop, Shop owner got very scared because yibo was  only beloved grandson of his grandfather and if he was any inconvenience or any problem from this shop. Then Lan qiren will not hesitate to close this shop for life.

So shop owner gets angry with Lu En Jie and  Zhou xuan says angrly" Do you know who you are arguing with? Now if his grandfather knew then your career and this shop of mine would be gone."

"Are you scaring us with ...what's in that omega?"- Zhou xuan

"Still living in this world you don't know anything about him till now"-
Shop owner helplessly shook his head, he didn't want to talk to these stupid girls anymore.

The owner went away immediately after he said this. and kicked the two of them out of their shop.

Lu En Jie  had never felt so insulted in her life as he did today .Only one thing comes to mind for both of them.

"who are you omega? "