27

Lan yibo and his cousin Dilbara and Uncle Darren are having a silly meeting that his grandfather forced him to have.Only after completing this meeting will he be able to go to his father. As yibo sat in his seat and Dilbara explained their project, yibo's attention was diverted to the events of last night which were slowly coming to his mind.

When he thinks of the whole incident of his last night, how he treated zhan, and remembers their first kiss, his cheeks turn red and he gets up from his seat.

Wei Darren gets a bit worried as yibo suddenly goes up like this as he doesn't miss this opportunity to slip away from them due to any mistake.

When yibo realizes that the present is looking at him with a show of confusion, he feels a little embarrassed by his behavior and quickly sits down and asks for the meeting to continue.

When the meeting was over yibo rushed to his house and locked the door and lay down on the bed and patted himself on the cheek saying, "you fool.How can you give the first kiss in your life like this"

And he hid his face in the pillow, he was very ashamed.......

Lan qiren arranged VIP flight tickets for yibo's journey to New York

It's almost two days since Corinne's birthday and today yibo will be leaving for New York......

He was enjoying the scenery inside and outside the plane. It was then announced that there was some problem with their plane which would cause the plane to land in a nearby country.....

Due to plane problems this flight was delayed by one day due to which all passengers have to make accommodation and hotel accommodation at this location.

Yibo checks into a nearby hotel near the airport and wants to rent a room there, only to find that there are no rooms available

So he left that hotel and entered another hotel a few kilometers away from the airport and rented a room there and found out that he had to share the room with another person.

He didn't want to agree to his personal space at first but it was too much trouble for him to move further away so he decided to stay here and rent the room.

The manager hands him the room key and room number , yibo takes the key and goes to his room and there he takes his clothes out of the luggage and goes to the washroom to take a long shower.

After about an hour or so after taking a bath he comes out wearing his bathrobe and drying his wet hair with a hair dryer.

He took a file in his hand and checked it as he dried his wet hair

Yibo was wearing a pink bathrobe. Due to which his long white legs were exposed.And his front chest was exposed making him look very hot and sexy Someone was admiring yibo from afar and was unaware of this.And after reading that file, he got bored and said, "how can such a handsome boy like me give such a big project, grandpa is so cruel."
He puts the file on the front table and stands in front of the mirror admiring himself and complimenting himself saying," of course you are very beautiful hot sexy. And with this handsome face you should be modeling now you are wasting your youth doing this nonsense business."