30

Hea jin was taking a break in his personal room after finishing his performance.Just then his manager came in and said a special man had come to meet him. Hea jin allows him to come because he is a famous singer and every day some special person comes to visit him.

When Hea Jin hears footsteps he looks back and is at first surprised by the person he sees.

"Zhan"-

Zhan looks at his uncle with surprised eyes and says, "You remember me."

Hearing this, Hea jin smiled gently and said, "Who doesn't know you? A famous doctor."

Disappointment fills zhan's eyes, he thinks maybe his uncle recognized him but no......

But his eyes light up again when he hears his uncle.

"how is , ma"-

"Granny is fine but she still misses you, she still hopes for your return"

Hea jin took a deep breath.
"But you know now my relationship with that family is over"

Zhan then came to Hea Jin and knelt down before him and said, "I know you are still angry, but I am very sorry for what happened."

Then Hea Jin stood him up and put his hand on his shoulder and said "I have no anger towards you and why are you asking for forgiveness when you were young. You did not have the ability to understand.I have no grudge against any of you because if I hadn't left home that day I wouldn't be as famous as I am today.And I could not make my son so strong and famous today.So I should thank you all."

"Please, don't shame our actions anymore, uncle "- Because zhan was so ashamed of his uncle's words because of what they had done.

Hea jin pats zhan's head gently and says ,"you have grown up and become responsible  men, zhan ."

On the other hand, when the performance was over, all the audience surrounded yibo and started asking him questions. Yibo was still on stage and he was standing on stage answering questions from his fans.

"We want to see your concert again"- All the  peoples shouted

Yibo happily replied ,"of course,  I will bring performance for you another day"

"You are the only owner of the lan company so why did you hide your identity that you are the son of  hea Jin."-

But many fans started to ask questions about yibo's personal matters, which made his a little nervous because he didn't know what to say, so he decided to leave the place.

Yibo was nervous so he quickly went to his father's personal rest room and immediately entered and hugged his father.He doesn't even notice that another person is present.

"What happened to my sunshine?"
Hea Jin said softly.

"Baba , bobo is very nervous"-
Yibo pouted and said ,resting his head on hea Jin's chest.

"Why"

" It's scary, baba. How will Bobo face in front of everyone, Bobo is very afraid"

"Why,? I knew my sunshine is very strong"

Hearing this, yibo's face swelled up, "but now Bobo is scared, and he needs his baba's pampering now"

"But my  sunshine is now grown up, he is now a successful businessman , the great lan yibo .He doesn't like these things, he is very strong."

Yibo frowned after hearing the words and looked at his father.
But his eyes widened as if he saw a ghost behind his father.He kept rubbing his eyes with his hands as if what he saw was wrong?

" Baba, what I see, do you see?"

Hea Jin looks back at his son like this and realizes his son's condition, “This is your cousin, Wei zhan "

Hea jin knows, yibo knows his cousin but he said this to save this son from such an awkward situation.

Zhan, on the other hand, just watched yibo's every step as he entered the room. Yibo,  he knew until now was different,  but this yibo , he saw today was just like his cousin.  Yibo is  not like a cousin , yibo is zhan's cousin!

He is seeing old Bobo today. That smiling happy innocent look.Childish talk, mischievous smile.He missed these a lot.

And now after seeing such a shock expression of yibo's  , zhan thought  that yibo had known this rude man as a doctor for so long that he was his dear zhan gege.
But only yibo and yibo's father know what the real story is. Neither of them expected zhan to be here.

"Bobo"-

Yibo's entire body felt like a cold ice. His hands and feet were getting cold hearing his nickname on zhan's mouth.

"Zhan ge "- yibo mumbled .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yibo is sitting quietly in the car facing outside. he was very mad of his father because his father was taking zhan to the apartment with them.And  yibo is ignoring  zhan even though zhan tries to talk to him but yibo doesn't look at him. Yibo is feeling very scared and nervous, he doesn't know what to say to zhan, how to stand in front of him.

he is afraid because he doesn't want to feel week to zhan again. he is struggling with his feelings trying to convince himself that zhan is now engaged to Lu En Jie . And he is nervous because now zhan knows his real identity .

And when their car pulls up in front of the apartment, yibo walks inside the apartment without saying anything.

After this kind of behavior , zhan  realized very well that yibo is angry with zhan.It's very natural because zhan deserves what he did to yibo in the past.

Hea jin takes zhan inside and shows him a room to rest.

At the dinner table

"Oh my god  yibo ,you didn't tell me before this doctor is your cousin"

Song kang said in surprise

"You already know , zhan "-
Heajin looked at song kang and said

"Actually uncle , I met him yesterday and  yibo introduced me to him"

Yibo looked at his friend quietly and said, "Shut up and tell me how my performance was today."

Yibo don't want to discuss this topic again in front of zhan so he talks to another topic to explain this.

"Very nice bro, you set fire to the stage today"

Song kang said excitedly.

Yibo hears this and says with pout, "but I miss you so much"

"I had important work today or I would have really gone to see your performance"

Hearing this, Yibo looks away with a puffed face and says, "I'm still angry with you."

"Now what can I do to break your anger, your highness?
Song kang bowed his head a bit and said.

"This  highness's command is upon you that you should entertaining this highness tomorrow"
yibo acted and said that in their activities Hea jin also joins and he says ," then this  highness's baba will go with you why should he be deprived."

" show some mercy to this poor guy "- song kang said dramatically

"No, this  highness is very strict and there is no prayer for your crime."-  yibo Acting a bit, he says he is completely lost in them and forgets zhan's presence.

Zhan, on the other hand, was jealous of yibo talking so closely with his friend.

He was just quietly eating but his focus was not on the food, he wanted to catch this song kang and beat him right now.........

..............
.......
...