3

All the members of wei Villa are eating dinner to get mats on the floor. Because their dining table is not big enough for all the members to eat at that place.On the floor they are all happily eating as these are associated with their childhood memories.Granny was upset because this might be their last meal together, as tomorrow morning her two Omega children and the eldest son would be leaving town. If she is lucky, she will be able to sit and eat together with her child again one day.Everyone is eating, talking, laughing, Granny's eyes are filled with tears.She was very happy with her big family, she doesn't want her whole family to be separated. but she couldn't ruin her grandson's future for her selfishness.

"Granny you are upset"-  Wei xuan lu asked her granny. Because she had been observing her grandmother for a long time, her grandmother was somewhat quiet and had a sad look in her eyes. Wei lu was 15 years old and five years older than zhan, she was the oldest of them all. She understood everything better than her age.

"Nothing happened to me, dear."- granny

But all the adults understood why their mother was upset.But here they have nothing to do, they were also upset.

"Granny, It's granny's birthday today, she cut a big cake today. Baba, you too will buy a big one for Bobo. Bobo will cut a big cake like granny."- yibo said cutely

"Yes, I will buy you a big cake, my sunshine"-  Hea-jin said pinching his son's puffy cheeks.

Yibo gave his father a big smile with a mouth full of food.

"Uncle brought me a big cake and I will eat it too"- Lu En Jie ( Wei meyang's daughter)

"No Bobo's baba  will give only bobo and no one else"- yibo said with pout.

"But  yibo , the cake will be too big, how can you eat it alone?"- Wei Jackson ( yibo's uncle)

"Bobo will not eat alone, with Bobo, Bobo's father granny, Lu xuan jie , zhan gege  and bin bin uncle are there."- yibo

"So where did we go, we will also want to eat cake "- Chen yi , dilbara and Lu En Jie said at the same time

"No bobo won't give it to you, you rotten, you always take my  zhan Gege away from bobo"-  yibo said in a sweet angry voice

"Hey when did we take your zhan gege away from you"- Wei cheng yi said .

Yibo thought about his for a while, he said the truth , dilbara Jie always took his zhan gege away from him.

"ok bobo will give  also only  Chen yi gege" - yibo

"Why won't you give us,  we won't take your zhan gege away from you, promise"- dilbara

"Well if you don't take Bobo's gege away from bobo ,  bobo will give you too"- yibo said with big smile

All children smile except zhan. He is very annoyed with yibo's activities. He doesn't like anything about yibo.

All the adults present were listening to the little children. They were listening and enjoying the little ones.
Because everyone loves to see yibo's cuteness. But here are three people whose stories are absolutely unbearable. One of them is zhan and the other is zhan's mother crystal liu and zhan's aunty Qi Wei.

"Yes, you have talked a lot, now eat quietly, you don't have to talk while eating, see how your zhan gege is eating quietly."- Wei Darren ( zhan's father) said to yibo

Yibo turns his gaze toward zhan gege. Indeed, his gege was eating quietly. Yibo followed his gege to eat quietly.

................................................................................................................................................

Crystal liu were packing up to go to town. At that time, zhan entered his mother's room and found his mother is packing all the clothes and necessary things in the luggage.

"Mom are we going somewhere tomorrow?"- zhan asked confusedly

"Yes dear, We are going to shift in the city."- crystal liu Said to her son

"But why? I want to be here, I want to be with Granny"- zhan said sadly

"We are going to the city for your education, so that you can start studying well."- crystal liu

"But I can study from here too, And granny is not well, I will not go anywhere without granny "- zhan

'Oof, like father like son.'- crystal liu annoyely thought himself

"You know your grandmother is sick and needs a good doctor. If you grow up to be a doctor and treat your granny in the future"- crystal liu  was trying to convince his son.

Zhan heard his mother's words and thought for a while that his mother is right, if he becomes a doctor and studies well then he can treat his granny.

He doesn't have to put up with yibo anymore and yibo can't bother him anymore, he can live in peace when he goes to town and he doesn't have to see yibo's face.

"Where is the dad, I do not see  dad"- zhan

"Your dad went to your teacher's house to fetch your transfer certificate"- crystal liu

"Why did he leave so late, dad could have done it in the morning"- zhan

"Because we will leave early in the morning, the train tickets are already sold out, It is six in the morning when the train arrives. So we have to go early in the morning"- crystal liu

Zhan nods his head in agreement and leaves the room.

As zhan was going to his room, he saw yibo standing outside the room with his head down.

"what are you doing in front of my door"- zhan

Hearing zhan's words, yibo looked up at him.

"Gege,  baba said to Bobo tomorrow he will take Bobo to school, in the school you attend, gege tomorrow Bobo wants to go to school with you in you , you will take Bobo with you."- yibo said with puppy eyes.There was a lot of hope in his eyes.

Zhan can't help but look into his eyes,Seeing the light of hope in yibo's eyes  he nods his head in agreement.

A big smile appeared on yibo's lips after getting zhan's consent. Yibo hugs  zhan very happily and says, "you are a very good  gege, you are the best gege in the world".

Zhan pushed yibo to the floor and continued to scrub his body.
"How dare you hug me"- zhan shout

"Bobo made a mistake, forgive Bobo"- yibo said with puppy eyes.

Zhan angrily goes to his room without saying anything and closes the door in front of his face

Yibo tears in his eyes, but tomorrow his gege will take him to school with him for the first time, yibo will start his first studies, tomorrow is his first day of school, yibo jump happily and goes to his room.