17

Lan company

Lan qiren is sitting on a chair and yibo is bowing in front of him. Lan qiren just glared at him.Because yibo was just like that and Lan qiren understood very well and he went to the party tonight. Yibo looked helplessly at his grandfather with his puppy eyes.Seeing this cuteness, no one can ignore him . The same thing happened with lan qiren.

  Qiren took a deep breath as he didn't want to say anything more about it, it was a bad habit of yibo's. Yibo has become a habit of night partying every night. Lan qiren avoided these words and looked in a serious mood and started talking about wei family. He continued to say, Yibo's uncle, mean, Jackson had come and requested qiren to give him a chance in his elder brother's business. Lan qiren agrees to give it a chance and comes to talk to yibo . Because Lan qiren has done business with Jackson many times before that he can't avoid his word.

Yibo was quietly listening to his grandfather and nodding in agreement.Because if he says anything now, he will be worse off against his grandfather. Because his grandfather is very angry with him. Yibo partying at night like this by skipping his work, Lan qiren doesn't like this. Lan qiren can't even say anything to yibo .Because he is behind the spoiling of yibo.

Lan qiren talks to Jackson and he invites Jackson and all of their families to Lan qiren's birthday. And on that day they will start the business meeting again.And  Lan qiren wants to do his best to show them how talented his grandson is.

At first he is a bit surprised when he hears that his grandfather has invited all of his uncle's family.That means his grandfather will know that zhan has come to the country from abroad.Then all his plans will go away, he will not be able to do anything according to his plans.

He was busy in his thoughts when Grandpa came in front of him and looked at him and said, "you understand what I said."

"yes grandpa"

Yibo took a deep breath and sat down in his chair after his grandpa left the office room.

He kept thinking about what his grandfather had said a while ago.
That means zhan is going to face him very soon.As this word came to his mind, his mind began to tremble and his hands and feet began to tremble.

"No..... Lan yibo you have to be strong.You are a strong  omega "- yibo
was consoling himself.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.And after a while he tries to focus on his work.

Time skip ~

NIGHT TIME

Night City Hoster Hotel

This hotel is the most prestigious hotel in China and only the rich and  businessman, actor can enter here.

Today half of this hotel was booked.And Lu En Jie had booked half of this hotel on the occasion of his birthday.She was a famous actress.So she wants to celebrate her birthday with a bang in a five star hotel.

So she wants to celebrate her birthday with a bang in a five star hotel