7

Often after 6 years, the family members present in the Wei Vella , like before, the noise of people, the laughter of the children of increasing age, granny wei could see with her own eyes, tears came to her eyes with happiness.

After six years, Granny wei's birthday party is organized in a big way. Didn't even try to organize it earlier because everyone was busy due to some other problem it didn't happen anymore.

Now zhan and Dilbara are 16.Dilbaba's younger sister  Chen zhuo xuan and her cousin Lu En Jie are the same age as yibo.xuan Lu  is now around 20 years old and his younger brother cheng yi is the same age as yibo. he is 11 old now.

Zhan has changed a lot after moving to the city, he has become very smart and modern and he has become a good friend with Dilbara.

Zhan was sitting on the sofa and talking to Dilbara and xuan lu  with a smile.They arrived a while ago and are sitting here resting. They will leave tonight.There were also their uncles and aunts who were talking and zhan was cheerfully talking to everyone and there was a mature look in him.But unbeknownst to zhan, someone from the far side of the door had been watching him for a long time. He was yibo. He didn't dare to go in front of zhan. He was afraid that maybe he knew that zhan would scold him if he went ahead. He was happy to see him.

But he could not bear this thing at all, His gege was talking cheerfully to Dilbara's .But he can't control his anger anymore when he sees zhan and Dilbara and hands are tightly intertwined with each other.He rushes and pushes Dilbara across due to which Dilbara falls on the floor and everyone is shocked by such sudden action.Everyone looked at yibo in surprise. Zhan didn't recognize yibo at first because yibo's condition was very bad, he was very thin and skinny.But  He regained consciousness when he saw Dilbara falling to the floor with her hand cut on the corner of the glass table and bleeding profusely.Everyone helps Dilbara  up and zhan quickly starts bandaging Dilbara because he has some idea about medicine because he studying  medical.That's when Dilbara's mother slapped yibo very hard in anger.Because of which blood was coming out of yibo's nose.
"How dare you hurt my daughter"- Wei Qi said angrly

"The child did not understand why he was slapped like this"- granny Wei

"Ma will  always support  yibo. You have brought him so far by pampering him. The uncivilized boy has not learned anything."- Wei Qi

"Shut up before you say another bad thing about my son"- Hea Jin said angrly.He loves his son very much and his son cannot hear any complaint against his son.

"This boy is just like his mother. First, he ate his mother, then my son, and now Dilbara's again."- crystal liu Said annoyely

Yibo standing quietly in a corner listening to these things. he was so scared ,he looked at his condition and felt like he would have a panic attack at this moment.

Hea Jin gets scared when he sees his son's condition and purposefully tells everyone, "you all shut up, I apologize to you on behalf of my son, please shut up now."

"Why uncle,  Qi aunty is right to say that  yibo has come so far and is doing such crazy things to make you  spoilt yibo a lot. Even if yibo had been properly governed, he would not have been so crazy today. Look how much Dilbara's hand has been cut off."- zhan said .

Yibo was just silently looking at zhan, he was pain a lot from zhan's words.

"The elders are talking here and you don't have to."- Hea Jin said to zhan coldly .

"Why, if my son should speak, where is the fault?Of course, I think that neither you nor your son have as much respect in this house as my son has."- crystal liu Said arrogantly

"Crystal, shut up now"- Darren said angrly

"Why, I think sister in law are right, brother, whenever  hea-jin gets married, he leaves all the work and sits at home and has no work. He always spoils his son and eats at home."- Qi Wei said

" then, because I don't work here, that's why you don't see me and my son."- Hea Jin said sadly.He is very sad that his own sister blames him like this.

"Ok I will take my son and leave this place where me and my son are not respected we don't even want to be there"- Tears came to Hea jin's eyes.

"Brother, where are you going, don't leave these things, today  ma's birthday, don't quarrel on this day"- bin bin said sadly

"No Bin Bin No, You have helped me a lot. I am very grateful to you but my patience has broken. I will not stay here anymore"- Hea Jin said broken voice

"Don't do that. Look, mistakes can happen, don't go like this on this day"- granny Wei said  in a tearful voice

Today the granny felt very helpless as she could not help her son.

"Ma, I know that a child is never a burden to a mother, but me and my son don't want to be a burden to everyone ."- Hea Jin  wipes his tears.

Both Jackson and Darren stop his younger brother and tell him not to leave but Hea jin doesn't listen to them as he sees his son's condition is very bad so decides to leave. He will treat his son in a new environment.

Yibo was standing quietly in a corner of the sofa. He was very well to understand how everyone was insulting hid father and his father was always loving and still speaking for him against everyone, even ready to leave  home only for yibo.

Xuan lu, cheng yi, zhuo xuan and En Jie Wan were  quiet. They are small they don't say anything on the big ones.

Yibo just stared at zhan hoping that maybe his gege would stop him and stop him from going.But zhan wasn't even looking at him.Hea jin went out of the house with his son, he took nothing with him, no clothes,no money, he left the house wearing the clothes they wore.

Granny wei burst into tears. Bin bin, xuan lu, mej ang ,Darren and Jackson  Trying to handle granny, zhan was standing watching granny, he was fell bad when he saw tears in his granny eyes.