20

Yibo when he slowly opened his eyes he saw zhan in front of him.

Zhan wore a white apron over his blue shirt.He must have looked very handsome.When yibo notices zhan he quickly closes his eyes.

But zhan notices this so he says," I saw you , nothing to pretend like that."

After hearing this,  yibo moved further into the bed with the sheet over him at the moment.

Zhan now takes the sheet from above and sees that his eyes are closed. Then zhan says in his alpha voice," I say open your eyes"

Hearing  zhan's deep voice like this, yibo's whole body trembled and he hurriedly opened his eyes and sat down on the bed.

Zhan is observing yibo carefully, yibo's eyes, a small nose, plump juicy lips, round cheeks, all together look very cute.   Zhan is now looking at his with unblinking eyes enjoying his beauty.When yibo realizes what zhan is up to, he blushes even more.

Then yibo looked into zhan's eyes and said, "Have you ever seen such a beautiful hot sexy Omega before? Why are you looking at me like this?"

Zhan is speechless.

Zhan then realizes what he was doing and feels a little ashamed of his behavior.Now he starts with a dry cough, "see you suddenly lost consciousness maybe because you were shocked by something. You are given saline and after a while you are discharged"

"After a while!! why am I not sick . I need to be discharged now."- yibo said with pout.
Yibo has no time in his hands now he has to go to the shop to buy a birthday present for his grandfather and then he has to do his office work.

When zhan saw that pout on yibo's lips, his chest started pounding. Zhan's throat began to dry and he wondered what those pouty lips would taste like.

"Hello Doctor, Where's you gone again,"-  yibo sees zhan looking at him as if zhan thinking again so he waves his hand in front of zhan.

"Now you won't get any  discharge"- zhan  said as he came back to his senses.

" why"- yibo asked confusely