12

At night the street was illuminated due to the lights around the street.As it was late at night, there was very little traffic.On the side of the road in a branch were yibo and zhao liying in drinking the beer they had stolen during their escape.

Both of them were drunk. Yibo's situation was chaotic.He took off his top shirt and tied it around his waist.He was wearing a white T-shirt and his hair was disheveled.His eyes, nose and lips are red due to drunkenness. He is talking and hiccups.The same is the case with Zhao liying.

"Ghost  jie You look just like a ghost now"-  yibo says in his drunken voice to get Hiccup up.

"You - you don't call a cute girl like me a ghost. I'm a cute girl,"-  Zhao liying said in a drunken voice to yibo

"No bobo won't call you cute"-  yibo said with pout

"I have to say cute. "- Zhao liying said puppy eyes

"No, no, no- hahaha "-  yibo  started running in the middle of the road.

"Hey , wait for me "- Zhao liying shout

He couldn't run well and was stumbling, Zhao Liying was drunkenly running after him.

................................................ ......................

Yang Yang went to the night club party looking for yibo and zhao liying . He doesn't find both of them even after searching the entire party. he was watching yibo dancing on stage with a guy and was sending a video of it to lan qiren when Lan qiren called him after watching the video. He turned on and was busy talking to Lan qiren when he finished talking and looked at the stage and saw that yibo and zhao liying was nowhere to be found.

He searches for all the places but can't find them so he is forced to go to the camera's room to check the cameras at the party.The guards present in the room that stopped Yang Yang at first didn't dare to say anything else when Yang Yang showed  Lan Company's ID card.
He could very well see how yibo and zhao liying ran away from the party when they saw him.

Wasting no more time he hurried out of the party to look for the two of them. he just prayed that the two of them wouldn't cause any trouble again.

........................................................................

Both yibo and zhao liying were drunkenly running around in the middle of the road. Laughing, singing very loudly.Due to which the people around and some people going in the car could see them.But it doesn't matter to either of them, they are busy as they are own world.

At that time, yibo noticed a bike placed in front. The owner of the motor bike kept the bike on the other side of the road and was standing on the road to urinate.Seeing this, yibo got a devilish idea and looked at Zhao liying.

Zhao liying gives him a mischievous smile and they both move towards the motorbike.They both fled from there on motorbikes. And when the owner of the bike saw that his bike was being stolen, he ran after them and shouted.

After 10 minutes, they were stopped by the traffic police.Usually the police were on duty at night and there were cheng yi, yibo's cousins ​​and some junior police officers.

Usually the police were on duty at night and there were cheng yi, yibo's cousins ​​and some junior police officers