31

At Night

Zhan was lying on his bed and he was thinking about today's events. Yibo didn't recognize him but yibo saw his father and mother he knew them but still why didn't he identify himself to them.

'That means yibo knew from the beginning that I was his  zhan ge
But yibo is angry with me because of that he avoided me until today.But why am I so jealous when I see yibo with someone else, Did I start to love him?"

Then  zhan remembers their first meeting in that night club, how  yibo was  dancing.

They then meet again at the hospital where yibo avoids him and ignores him .And remember their kiss, this was the first kiss of zhan's life.Was it yibo's first kiss?

And when yibo got drunk, how he used to call zhan the father of his baby, a smile came to zhan's lips.

"I know I neglected you a lot when I was young , I didn't understand your feelings , I know you are very angry with me , I will break all your anger.And again we will be united and our family will be complete."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At morning

According to yibo,  song kang will entertain yibo all day today.For that today they plan to breakfast in a restaurant first thing in the morning then they will go to a park.They will stay in the park all day and in the afternoon they will eat  in the restaurant , in the evening they will market and watch movies at night and have dinner out at night and come home.And Hea jin is connected with this plan of theirs today. Hea jin wants to take Zhan with him, but yibo objects, but he doesn't push too hard.

Yibo missed his ghost Jie jie so much it would have been a lot more fun if she was here.

Yibo And song kang plans to wear some clothes and yibo helps his father to wear some clothes.

Yibo helps his father to dress and looks at his father with a sweet smile and says," baba ,you look very handsome"

"Yes, what's the reason for it to dress me up so beautifully?"- hea Jin

"Baba, we are going out together for the first time today.  We are famous, so of course the media will follow us.  Since our picture will go viral on the internet, why do we become viral by becoming a little handsome, a little beautiful If someone crushes on you at this age and I have a new mother! " Yibo said acting a little

"You noughty boy"- Hea Jin said and He pulled up yibo's ear

" Ayyo....Baba,  bobo is not a naughty boy,  bobo is a good boy"-

"You have done a lot of mischief, now you want to get ready too"

Yibo takes off his clothes to get ready  and his father helps him.