Chapter 5

At the canteen..

Apo pov..

Apo is buying a food.. Suddenly bump with Mile and JJ.. Apo ignore them and about to walk away.. Mile suddenly speak with a mocking tone.. 'Well.. I guess I should say thank you to your twin brother.. Because.. Im able to touch his...' Apo feel shock and turn around.. Bible then ask.. 'What the hell are you talking about Mile?' JJ then reply back.. 'Oh come on Bible.. I also got a chance to kiss Nattawin..' Apo drop the food and punch both of them.. Bible.. Pong and Job quickly stop the fight before its getting worse..

Jeff pov..

Jeff is walking with Nodt and Nattawin to the canteen.. But stop as he see his junior student, Gulf.. Gulf about to walk past them.. Suddenly stop as well.. Nattawin then ask.. 'Ooh.. nong Gulf.. Where are you going in such a hurry?' Gulf then reply back.. 'Ooh.. Phi Nattawin? I thought you are having a fight with that bully guy..' Nodt frown and ask.. 'What are you talking about?' Jeff suddenly hear a loud cheer that come from the canteen.. Nattawin start to have a bad feeling then run towards the crowd and see Apo is having a fight with Mile and JJ.. Jeff and Nodt follow up from behind and pull Nattawin out from the crowd..

Apo start to lose his temper even more and take the chair to smack Mile and JJ..Nattawin quickly hug Apo and yell.. 'Apo! Stop it! Thats enough!!' Bible hold Apo and say.. 'Apo.. Please.. Enough.. Don't let your self drown in anger like this... Suddenly.. Mew and Thong come towards them and yell..' Enough!!! 'Apo look at those elders and say..' No sir.. Let me kill them! They molested my twin brother! 'Jeff then say..' Apo.. Please.. It won't solve anything! 'Nodt then pull Mile and JJ then say..' Please stop it you both!.. Lets go! 'Thong massage his head and say.. Nattawin.. Apo.. Mile and JJ.. Come to my office now! The rest of you.. Stay here!'..

Apo.. Nattawin.. Mile.. And JJ walk towards the office room... Thong and Mew look at them with a serious expression..Nattawin kneel infront of Mew and Thong then say..' Sir.. Im begging you.. Please don't expell my twin brother out from this school.. Its all my fault..' Apo then reply back.. 'I don't give a damn about this anymore.. I will drop out from this school..' Apo bow then leave.. Nattawin then about to chase after Apo but got stop by Mew.. Mew then say.. 'Nattawin.. Give your brother a time... You didn't do anything wrong.. And as for Mile and JJ.. Please stay away from Nattawin.. If we see this kind of attitude again.. We will expell you both from this school... Leave now..' Mile and JJ leave the office room with anger... Mile then say..' Just wait until I get a revenge on both of them.. '

Apo pov..

Apo keep walking without even talking to Nattawin.. Bible and Jeff then noticed the twins and decides to follow them but got stop by Nodt.. Job then say... 'Guys.. Please leave them for a minute... Im very sure that Apo must feel frustrated and angry about what happened to Nattawin just now.. Luckily he didn't see it.. Or else.. I don't know what will happen to those 2..Pong then say reply back..' I never see Apo get mad like this.. He look very scary..' Jeff sigh heavily and say.. 'I need to have a words with Phi Mew and Phi Thong about this matter..' Pong notice Thong and Mew walk towards them with a serious expression.. Bible then ask.. 'Phi Thong.. Please tell us.. What actually happened?' Mew clear his throat and answers.. 'Don't worry about it Bible.. We already handle it.. Since you guys are here.. We have something to tell..' Job look at those teacher and ask 'What is it sir?' Jeff also look at them with a calm expression..

Thong then reply back.. 'We will have a school trip to Huahin.. Please tell Apo and Nattawin about this.. Jeff nod in respond.. Bible then reply back..' When we will be leaving sir? 'Mew answer back..' We are still planning.. We must discuss with other teacher first.. Suddenly.. Miss Davikah walk towards them and ask.. 'Whats the matter?' Thong smile at her then say.. 'We will go to Huahin.. For a school trip..' Suddenly.. Miss Min Pichaya also join them and say.. 'Its sounds fun.. By the way.. Davikah.. Don't forget to tell Gulf about this trip..' Davikah nod and smile.. Pong look at Bible and say.. 'Bible.. Nodt.. Phi Jeff.. Job.. We must leave now.. Mr Mew.. Mr Thong...Miss Davikah and Miss Min.. We need leave now..' Thong nod then reply back.. 'Please be careful boys.. As for Bible.. Lets wait until Becky finish her class..' Bible then sit down on the bench with a silent.. Davikah and others leave the canteen..

Meanwhile at the rooftop...

Apo pov

Apo arrive at the rooftop follow up by Nattawin from behind.. Apo then yell.. Arghh!!!' Nattawin feel shock as he see his twin yell all of a sudden.. Nattawin walk slowly towards Apo and hug him from behind and say..' Im so sorry Po.. Im terribly sorry! 'Apo cry silently and say..' You think that sorry can change everything Nattawin?'Why? Why you let those bastard did that to you? You didn't have any shame at all?!' Nattawin cry as well and tighten the hug and reply back.. 'Please.. Please forgive me.. Im so stupid.. Im not like you Apo...' Apo turn around to face his twin and reply back.. 'Until when Nattawin?'Apo cupping his twin brother cheeks and kiss his forehead gently while crying.. Nattawin hug Apo and say..' Po.. I love you.. Please don't leave me na.. Im begging you.. 'Nattawin start sobbing even more.. Apo rub his twin back body and say..' Sshh.. Shh.. Its ok.. Its OK Nattawin.. Im here.. Im right here with you.. 'Nattawin let go of the hug and see Apo's face is cover with a bruise... Nattawin then touch Apo's face gently and ask..' Does it hurt? 'How many punch did you receive?' Apo shake his head and hold Nattawin's hand then reply back.. Let's go back now.. The school will be close soon.. 'Nattawin nod and leave the school with Apo.. Both of them walk pass the canteen and see Thong and Bible are still waiting..Apo then say..' Mr Thong and Bible are still here.. Lets go'.. Nattawin hold Apo's hand and walk towards Thong and Bible.. Bible feel shock as he see Apo's face.. Bible hug Apo gently and ask.. 'Apo.. Are you ok hmm?' Apo nod then say.. 'Im fine Bible.. Don't worry.. And Phi Thong.. Im truly sorry about what happened just now.. You can punish me.. But don't punish my twin brother.. That's all I ask..' Suddenly.. Becky come towards them and see Nattawin and Apo.. Becky is about to ask but got stop by Thong.. Thong give a signal to Bible as he is about to leave.. Nattawin bow his head and say..' Me and Apo will go home now.. 'Thong then reply back..' You both should rest at home tomorrow...no need to worry about other things.. And.. On this Friday.. We will go to Huahin for a school trip.. Don't forget to bring extra clothes.. You both can leave now.. 'Apo and Nattawin nod then leave the school..